Season tickets (on sale Tuesday 21 May) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale Tuesday 21 May)

Apr 22, 2019
I think that this coming Monday will be 52 weeks from when last year’s pricing and timetables were released, so something might happen then.

Does anyone know the outcome of the club’s request for further people to go on the ST waiting list?

Sep 22, 2003
I think that this coming Monday will be 52 weeks from when last year’s pricing and timetables were released, so something might happen then.

Does anyone know the outcome of the club’s request for further people to go on the ST waiting list?
What request is this? With over 3,000 currently on the waiting list, there will still be thousands on it next season.
It may well be to gauge demand to inform on stadium expansion. Otherwise I don't understand why Argyle would want/need any more on the list for more people to be disappointed.

Apr 16, 2018
What request is this? With over 3,000 currently on the waiting list, there will still be thousands on it next season.
It may well be to gauge demand to inform on stadium expansion. Otherwise I don't understand why Argyle would want/need any more on the list for more people to be disappointed.
Or maybe to see how much they could put the ticket price up and have a cushion
If people decided not to renew.

Reactions: Bryan Tregunna
Apr 22, 2019
This one - https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/join-argyle-season-ticket-waiting-list

At the time I thought it might be used as a gauge for the elasticity of price hikes but time will tell.

Reactions: Bryan Tregunna

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Wonder if the colour of font used is a hint towards next season kit colours

Reactions: GU7Green

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
6.3% increase for Lyndhurst etc, but I don’t know how much Lower Mayflower was last season. I assume it will be a similar increase.

Reactions: pastiesforlife