Season Ticket Price for 2011/12 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season Ticket Price for 2011/12

M

Marcus The Green

£340 isn't a bad price if you look at the rest of the averages across the league.

Another option would be to make the season ticket price lower, say around £300 to attract more people to renew but then make the POTD more expensive....say £20.

For me, if there is no direct debit/finance option, then I will have to be POTD. My circumstances won't allow me to pay £340 in one lump.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
So £59 cheaper than when we were in the championship. Given the increases in fuel costs, much lower standard of football and inflation leaving people with less money.... I would say that they're probably way too expensive.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Tavypilgrim":1nd86zgd said:
So £59 cheaper than when we were in the championship. Given the increases in fuel costs, much lower standard of football and inflation leaving people with less money.... I would say that they're probably way too expensive.

Did you complain when you were getting Championship football on the cheap? Elsewhere that season it was £480 for the same division.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Lundan Cabbie":1gkuwz9p said:
Tavypilgrim":1gkuwz9p said:

Did you complain when you were getting Championship football on the cheap? Elsewhere that season it was £480 for the same division.

And clubs wonder why they only half fill their grounds. Football is so up its own arse they think they can charge practically anything. Fair enough if you are Man Utd you probably can, but clubs lower down need to realise that they are losing a generation of new fans. People are always complaining that people stay at home and watch football on the TV, rather than go to Argyle. But many people simply cannot afford to go. My youngest cousin would love to go; but because of the price of an adult ticket, his dad cannot afford to take him unless the club do a special offer. I will not be able to afford to go as often next season, neither will other people I know. You look around and the age the of crowd at Argyle does seem to be creeping up somewhat.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Lundan Cabbie":22aqh48l said:
Tavypilgrim":22aqh48l said:

Quite, I find it impossible to complain about these prices. We will be well at the bottom end of the L2 ST cost table and likely as not having to survive on the ST cash to dig us out of the league.

Oct 21, 2005
plymouth
Bearing in mind the January transfer window often effects a teams ability to compete either favourably or not so and given the high price of well over £300 and the uncertainty surrounding the future of the club I think there should be a very strong case for being able to purchase 1/2 season tickets from August to December and then January to May.

It would make them far more affordable, you wouldnt run the risk of committing yourself to another season of watching total sh1te and if the club falls into financial dissaray again you could simply pull the plug at Christmas. Also just think of all those Christmas presents worries it would solve ....just a thought :?:

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Pointblank":qsa7cd57 said:
Bearing in mind the January transfer window often effects a teams ability to compete either favourably or not so and given the high price of well over £300 and the uncertainty surrounding the future of the club I think there should be a very strong case for being able to purchase 1/2 season tickets from August to December and then January to May.

It would make them far more affordable, you wouldnt run the risk of committing yourself to another season of watching total sh1te and if the club falls into financial dissaray again you could simply pull the plug at Christmas. Also just think of all those Christmas presents worries it would solve ....just a thought :?:
I'd go along with that, seems a good compromise.