Season Ticket Price for 2011/12 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season Ticket Price for 2011/12

Feb 25, 2005
Elburton, Plymouth
a whisper has reached me today, attributed to somebody whois in a fairly senior position at Argyle about the prices for season tickets this year. It is aid that there is going to be only one standard, ie, no premier seating, and a full price adult S/T will be £340, with no direct debit facility available. I don't know the truth or otherwise of this, hence rumours, but IF this is so, I believe that it is too high for L2, £300 should be more the level, but the lack of D/D facility if true will mean that I reluctantly go back to paying on the day, not as any form of protest, but simply for financial reasons. I hope this turns out to be a crock, but who knows?

A

agentgreen

Seems reasonable too me. But no DD is a definate no no. So pay on the gate for me.

Just a suggestion but why cant they run the DD scheme again but levie a 5% surcharge to cover those cancelling DD`s. So for DD ST buyers the cost would be £351 :?:

A

Anonymous

agentgreen":w6qc3dvd said:
Seems reasonable too me. But no DD is a definite no no. So pay on the gate for me.

Just a suggestion but why cant they run the DD scheme again but levie a 5% surcharge to cover those cancelling DD`s. So for DD ST buyers the cost would be £351 :?:

Because no financial organisation in the land would provide advance funding to cover the cost of a Direct Debit scheme because of the football club's recent financial history and the uncertainties associated with the financial track record of a new company no matter who the possible owner may be. Do you think the prospective new owner would, or even could, personally guarantee the losses.

So it is POTD or all up front as one payment into the administrator's protected ring fenced account I am afraid.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
If that price of £340 is correct it compares very favourably with other teams in the league.It would also suggest a POTD price of £20.League division 2 football doesn't come cheap by the looks of it.

Feb 23, 2009
oddball":po5im49l said:
If that price of £340 is correct it compares very favourably with other teams in the league.It would also suggest a POTD price of £20.League division 2 football doesn't come cheap by the looks of it.

No Direct Debit = no season ticket for me

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Tivvygreen":3jxaonqz said:
oddball":3jxaonqz said:

No Direct Debit = no season ticket for me

£20 no ticket for me

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
Ok - how about we ask the question, "what do you expect to pay, bearing in mind the other L2 costs?".

If you think a club like Argyle are going charge £300 per year or less, given the expect 1m loss this year, you're not very business savvy :)

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
Aerok":1dphoteh said:
Ok - how about we ask the question, "what do you expect to pay, bearing in mind the other L2 costs?".

If you think a club like Argyle are going charge £300 per year or less, given the expect 1m loss this year, you're not very business savvy :)

So having watched 2 seasons of poo football, 2 relegations, it's the fans responsibility to now make up the losses for the bunch of incompetents running the club! (in addition to funding staff pay).

You couldn't make it up.

C

Charlie Wood

You are absolutely wrong GB1...it was 3 seasons of poo football :oops:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I was in the bank the other day and was offered a credit card with no interest for six months.

At £340, pay £40 cash when ordering your ST and you then have six monthly payments of £50.

It will be paid for by January..... just in time for you to get your best deal on season 2012/13. In true Peter Ridsdale style, season tickets for that year will be on sale by next February with the best discounts being available to those purchasing before knowing which division Argyle will be playing.