Score predictions v Millwall | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Millwall

Mar 17, 2024
Tight game but given our struggles in the scoring department and a Millwall side that will likely be hard to break down, can only see a draw or a Millwall win.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Come on Argyle rain on our negative parade and win this game

Reactions: Tugboat

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Can’t see past a Millwall win to be honest.

…unless Whittaker and Hardie have had their Weetabix this morning.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
No idea anymore. Just hoping that (some of) the squad care more than they did last weekend. Whittaker, in particular, appears to have his head elsewhere already.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Pride, commitment, desire need to be served up in bucketloads today
They all need to be at it 100% from minute 1- we cannot be carrying any passengers
Nance & Neil need to pick the strongest 11 who will not shy away from the challenges Millwall will throw at us

Mar 18, 2024
Falmouth
It's level @ 70, enter..

the Samurai..Issaka.

He runs straight at their big CBs causing panic. Free kick on the edge of the box.

Up steps Morgs or Moose 💥⚽

The Greens are UP 💚

We're signed up for a Netflix doc.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Can’t see past a Millwall win to be honest.

…unless Whittaker and Hardie have had their Weetabix this morning.
I think that’s the perception. If they play well we play well but that’s not the case for me.

The service has to be there for them to affect the game. They are good players. They aren’t single source magicians.

I think the onus has to be on the supply of ball. The CB’s and WB’s have to have composure and ability. The CM’s have to retain us that extra 1/2 touches in transition and be able to initiate attacks.

Only once that happens can our wizards actually apply some magic.

That’s why we get pressed so hard and often. The inability to play out of a press is our single biggest Achilles heel.

Change that and we have a chance

Sep 6, 2006
I think that’s the perception. If they play well we play well but that’s not the case for me.

The service has to be there for them to affect the game. They are good players. They aren’t single source magicians.

I think the onus has to be on the supply of ball. The CB’s and WB’s have to have composure and ability. The CM’s have to retain us that extra 1/2 touches in transition and be able to initiate attacks.

Only once that happens can our wizards actually apply some magic.

That’s why we get pressed so hard and often. The inability to play out of a press is our single biggest Achilles heel.

Change that and we have a chance
We can t play out of a press BUT also nobody who is remotely capable of holding the ball up, further forward so it just keeps coming back. Hardie just expects the ball over the top every time