Schuey on Argyle podcast-top bloke! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Schuey on Argyle podcast-top bloke!

Michael Fleet

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 15, 2003
Really enjoyed the latest podcast with an in depth chat with Schuey. Very impressed with our assistant manager who is clearly loving his time in Plymouth and is a real asset to the club. Great to hear him speak so positively about the area, the commitment of everyone at the club and the whole "one Argyle" concept. Well worth a listen.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Firstly. I think the podcast is fantastic. I really look forward to each episode. Secondly, I too was hugely impressed by Schuey. Clearly a thinker who loves his job, is really engaging and eloquent and has moved his family to Plymouth to take in the City. Sounds to me like a manager of the future. Just another reason why our club is so sound at the moment

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
The Podcasts have been a really enjoyable bonus this season - a well done to Charlie Price for giving us a weekly inside track to the Club. The most recent with Schuey has been the best. I thoroughly recommend a listen - no one can be in doubt of his commitment to the Club and the city. He may have gone under the radar a little since he's been here but after this listen no-one can be in any doubt of his importance to the club.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
What an enjoyable podcast- Schuey certainly comes across as a grounded, humble , extremely clever , thoughtful man

He & the gaffer certainly compliment each other

We are certainly blessed with RL & Schuey

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That was a good listen. I'd like Schumacher to do a few pre and post match interviews just to mix it up.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ah yes, will listen to this. Also extremely impressed with him so far (y)

Just started and didn't realise he had a degree in journalism.

Dec 29, 2011
That was a very entertaining listen Came across as very focused and with Argyle's best interest at heart.Namechecking various food establishments and pubs and their owners, which gave the impression he really likes the area and is settled.Well versed in in football and all its cynicism

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
That was a very entertaining listen Came across as very focused and with Argyle's best interest at heart.Namechecking various food establishments and pubs and their owners, which gave the impression he really likes the area and is settled.Well versed in in football and all its cynicism

Good pals with the owners of Crown & Anchor... Tony and Tonya :LOL:

Early Bird sounds good, must check that out. Cheers Schuey :D

Aug 5, 2016
Really enjoyed it, especially Schuey devising training sessions in the shower after watching recent Rochdale matches in between decorating his skirting boards.

It makes you realise our position in the table isn't luck. There is a lot going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: David Doidge