• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sarcevic

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
All I know is that I’m very glad he put his shot wide of the post on Tuesday. I think the game might have ended very differently if he’d done what he should have done.
You are correct. It would have been 3-1😆

Reactions: Ponty
Jan 27, 2012
Its a funny move for Sarcevic. He is certainly League One standard, and a good player at that level too.
Stockport must be paying some good wages. Its a waste to see him playing in the National League though.

Reactions: Knibbsworth
Jul 12, 2021
Forgive the indulgence. Happy memories of Argyle at Stockport in the 90's. '94 James Dungey coming on as a sub, getting his hair ruffled by an injured Alan Nicholls. All 5'7" of him up against 6'7" Kevin Francis. We won 4-2. Funny what memories burn themselves on your brain. Year before we won 3-2, and at half time I told my girlfriends father I wanted to marry his daughter. Just seemed the right place at the time :)

Aug 4, 2011
Forgive the indulgence. Happy memories of Argyle at Stockport in the 90's. '94 James Dungey coming on as a sub, getting his hair ruffled by an injured Alan Nicholls. All 5'7" of him up against 6'7" Kevin Francis. We won 4-2. Funny what memories burn themselves on your brain. Year before we won 3-2, and at half time I told my girlfriends father I wanted to marry his daughter. Just seemed the right place at the time :)
Not forgetting Super Stevie Castles 8 minute hat trick

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Well they do say football is a funny old game

League 1 on a Tuesday night & National League on a Saturday - if what has been rumoured regarding falling out with the manager maybe it is a good thing he has been moved on in rather speedy fashion

National League would have been the only option available to him & Stockport would tick all his boxes re location

Good luck to him he will not be a fish out of water as he will come across plenty of EFL players who are now plying their trade in the National League

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Its a funny move for Sarcevic. He is certainly League One standard, and a good player at that level too.
Stockport must be paying some good wages. Its a waste to see him playing in the National League though.
Not a league one player for me, but certainly a big fish in league two. On that theory he should breeze the Naional League. .

Can kind of see why he's gone to Stockport due to it's location and a player like him can ill afford to not be playing for two months until January.

May 26, 2015
I can't understand this move. Sarce is, IMHO, a League 1 player, and to move from a club with such tradition as Bolton Wanderers, to a non league club such as Stockport County perhaps shows (with no disrespect to County) a lack of ambition/judgement? I wish him well. He played well for Argyle and I was sorry to see him go.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
I can't understand this move. Sarce is, IMHO, a League 1 player, and to move from a club with such tradition as Bolton Wanderers, to a non league club such as Stockport County perhaps shows (with no disrespect to County) a lack of ambition/judgement? I wish him well. He played well for Argyle and I was sorry to see him go.
But unless he (or Bolton) wait until January then non-league was the only choice.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016