Sarcevic | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sarcevic

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
@SportsPeteO: “Stockport County are in advanced talks to sign Bolton Wanderers midfielder Antoni Sarcevic. #BWFC #StockportCounty”

£££.

Move to the football forum if appropriate.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Heard during the summer he was joining them but laughed it off. Now looks like it’s happening

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Had a fall out with Evatt apparently after being dropped on Tuesday. Both parties saying no chance of a reconcilliation.

Jun 27, 2019
You can only imagine Sarcevic really wanted to start against us on Tuesday...

Bolton Wanderers captain Antoni Sarcevic is joining non-league Stockport County in a shock move following a bust-up with his manager Ian Evatt.

Sarcevic, 29, skippered Bolton to promotion from League Two last season but argued with Evatt after being left out of the starting line-up for the midweek trip to Plymouth, leaving both men feeling there was no chance of a reconciliation.

Stockport, who are ambitious to win promotion to the EFL from the National League, immediately stepped in with an offer on of a three-year deal and with no transfer window restrictions in their division, Sarcevic is expected to complete the move shortly.

The suddenness of Sarcevic’s departure will stun Bolton fans. He signed for them from Plymouth in 2020, was immediately given the armband by Evatt and scored 11 goals in 52 games.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Stockport have money behind them, I think they signed Paddy Madden from Fleetwood recently.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Stockport have money behind them, I think they signed Paddy Madden from Fleetwood recently.

yeah they have got money behind them, the owner brought the club last year and is born and raised in Stockport

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
There's got to be more to it than being left out of Tuesday's line up.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
All I know is that I’m very glad he put his shot wide of the post on Tuesday. I think the game might have ended very differently if he’d done what he should have done.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
How ironic that Bolton will host Stockport in the FA cup in two weeks time too. Also televised.

It’s not televised live, it’s only a extended highlights

Reactions: Fergy

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
There was an interview with him for Wanderers TV after the Wigan game and I thought then how he seemed totally disillusioned and uninterested. As a previous poster has said, seems to be more to it than just the one game.

Reactions: Mark Pedlar