Ryan Law (joins Gillingham on loan) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Law (joins Gillingham on loan)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Nothing strange about it. Fulham have just done the same with young Sessegnon, as have Villa with Azaz - and no doubt those are just two examples among many.

Argyle obviously see enough in Law's potential to commit to him for another 12 months, while at the same time wanting to see him play regular football at a decent level - something we can't offer him this season.

Personally I think he'll end up leaving us next summer because IMO he doesn't have quite enough quality for League One football.

Don’t you mean Championship football? 😉

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
His actual squad number is number 17, Gillingham have just posted his unveiling photos on Twitter.
Doesn't alter the fact he was given the No 4 shirt (the other night). :)

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I’m unable to read/hear the word Balham without instantly recollecting this film: https://youtu.be/6ewUOSlRDkk which I saw as a trailer in the cinema some 40+ years ago. Whenever I read a Balham Green post it is that Balham that I imagine him posting from. It’s amazing how some things stick in your head!

just to note - I’ve not re-watched the ‘Balham - Gateway to the South’ film linked above but given its age (1979) it’s obviously quite possible that it contains elements that might now be considered unacceptable rather than humorous.

Last edited:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I lived in Gillingham for about 7 months, it was truly awful.
For you or for .....?? :unsure:

You don't have to live in Gillingham.
You can live in .. Aylesford?
.. East Malling? = good golfing and good beer in East Malling!!
Lots of nice villages around and good access to London and Europe? Not all bad is it?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
For you or for .....?? :unsure:

You don't have to live in Gillingham.
You can live in .. Aylesford?
.. East Malling? = good golfing and good beer in East Malling!!
Lots of nice villages around and good access to London and Europe? Not all bad is it?
Certainly not as bad as Balham!!

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Personally I think Law just needs two or three months of regular first team football to really get comfortable and show what he can do. He's a talent from what I've seen and am confident he can carve out an excellent career for himself. I hope this move gives him that opportunity.

I seem to remember Mark Edworthy suddenly improving in 94/95 when we got relegated, one of very few bright spots that season, and before long he was playing in the Premier League with Palace. Its not impossible similar could happen here, at the very least becoming a regular Champ/L1 player.

Hope all goes well at the Gills, good luck RL.

Reactions: Ky dv and Tugboat