Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Apparently Signed on loan for Gillingham.
According to someone on Twitter, who is a Gillingham fan and a freelance sports report for Daily Mail Sport and Kent’s Sports News.

Reactions: Railway sleeper

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Brilliant move. I’m trusting there’s a recall clause in there but he needs to play back to back match’s and that not something he will get here.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Good level for him if true , regular competitive game time in League Two will be invaluable to him. No doubt he has talent , but appears to sometimes lack confidence in his ability, this sort of loan could be the making of him .

Jan 22, 2016
Seem to remember him playing away at Gillingham last year and playing well? May have made that up!

Hopefully a productive spell for him

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
But Gilly and Gally are in the back 3. Ryan would play outside either of them at LWB

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Seem to remember him playing away at Gillingham last year and playing well? May have made that up!

Hopefully a productive spell for him
It was a dream, as he was an unused sub. :)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Apparently Signed on loan for Gillingham.
According to someone on Twitter, who is a Gillingham fan and a freelance sports report for Daily Mail Sport and Kent’s Sports News.

Solid move for Ryan that if true. He just needs games I feel for him to progress and could still be a very good player - he’s certainly good at going forward imo.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I thought he looked a little out of his depth against Bristol City whereas most others were able to hold their own. He won’t get in ahead of Miller or Grant barring injuries so another loan spell makes sense. I do think he has potential and he’s had some good moments (Birmingham for example), but I also think a lot of people talk about him as if were still 18, when in actual fact he is almost 23 now (older than Cooper, Jephcott and Randell).

Last edited:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sorry to see Ryan going out on loan,excellent support player and has never let the side down,the usual contributors to pasoti giving their know all opinions,sometimes wonder if their watching the same game as I am.

He’ll get far more out of playing regularly for Gillingham than he will being our third choice wing back. Considering his age he’s played very few EFL games, and therefore if true this is the right move for him and us.

Reactions: Emu and April 1971