Ryan Law (joins Gillingham on loan) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Law (joins Gillingham on loan)

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
To be fair to BG I used to work at Clapham South and occasionally drink in the Devonshire which is a nice pub. Balham has changed a lot and is now very desirable whereas Gillingham is a hideous blot on the landscape populated by oiks along with Chatham. Rainham and Rochester are only marginally better IMHO.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Born and bred in Jannerland mate. But moved up for career opportunities. How's your career?

Many many people did the same as you.

Luckily I was good enough to stay in Plymouth and still earn very very good money.

Must be awful to be an economic migrant Clive! 😉

I must admit though I've seen no worse in UK than the Medway area.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Many many people did the same as you.

Luckily I was good enough to stay in Plymouth and still earn very very good money.

Must be awful to be an economic migrant Clive! 😉

I must admit though I've seen no worse in UK than the Medway area.
To be fair Clacton and Jaywick in particular and the whole Essex riviera are a completely other level of grim! I once spent ten years one weekend in Clacton! I got to travel to all the best areas with my job 😄

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Perhaps you could tell us how Balham is worse than Gillingham.... on any indicator you wish to choose.
The only one I can think of BG is that William Adams, the real life inspiration for the English Samurai in James Clavell’s Shogun, was born in Gillingham in the 16th century. Any literary inspiration from Balhamians?