Ryan Law (joins Gillingham on loan) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Ryan Law (joins Gillingham on loan)

Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Nothing strange about it. Fulham have just done the same with young Sessegnon, as have Villa with Azaz - and no doubt those are just two examples among many.

Argyle obviously see enough in Law's potential to commit to him for another 12 months, while at the same time wanting to see him play regular football at a decent level - something we can't offer him this season.

Personally I think he'll end up leaving us next summer because IMO he doesn't have quite enough quality for League One football.

Don’t you mean Championship football? 😉

Keepitgreen

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
His actual squad number is number 17, Gillingham have just posted his unveiling photos on Twitter.
Doesn't alter the fact he was given the No 4 shirt (the other night). :)

The Doctor

⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Sep 15, 2003
I’m unable to read/hear the word Balham without instantly recollecting this film: https://youtu.be/6ewUOSlRDkk which I saw as a trailer in the cinema some 40+ years ago. Whenever I read a Balham Green post it is that Balham that I imagine him posting from. It’s amazing how some things stick in your head!

just to note - I’ve not re-watched the ‘Balham - Gateway to the South’ film linked above but given its age (1979) it’s obviously quite possible that it contains elements that might now be considered unacceptable rather than humorous.

Last edited:

Pogleswoody

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I lived in Gillingham for about 7 months, it was truly awful.
For you or for .....?? :unsure:

You don't have to live in Gillingham.
You can live in .. Aylesford?
.. East Malling? = good golfing and good beer in East Malling!!
Lots of nice villages around and good access to London and Europe? Not all bad is it?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✨Pasoti Donor✨
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Jul 28, 2010
For you or for .....?? :unsure:

You don't have to live in Gillingham.
You can live in .. Aylesford?
.. East Malling? = good golfing and good beer in East Malling!!
Lots of nice villages around and good access to London and Europe? Not all bad is it?
Certainly not as bad as Balham!!

May 1, 2006
Personally I think Law just needs two or three months of regular first team football to really get comfortable and show what he can do. He's a talent from what I've seen and am confident he can carve out an excellent career for himself. I hope this move gives him that opportunity.

I seem to remember Mark Edworthy suddenly improving in 94/95 when we got relegated, one of very few bright spots that season, and before long he was playing in the Premier League with Palace. Its not impossible similar could happen here, at the very least becoming a regular Champ/L1 player.

Hope all goes well at the Gills, good luck RL.

Reactions: Ky dv and Tugboat

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu