Ryan Broom - £500k fee | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Broom - £500k fee

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’d sign him if he was available for free or perhaps for a nominal fee if he finds some form again but I definitely wouldn’t go paying significant money for him.
Totally agree. £20 - £40k for him or I’d go elsewhere. There are excellent players available on a free in the summer.

Reactions: Cobi Budge

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Up to 40/50k, perhaps, but the notion that Argyle should pay what would be the equivalent of our biggest ever transfer fee for Ryan Broom, I think, is pretty absurd.

Reactions: BojanTheGreat

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Up to 40/50k, perhaps, but the notion that Argyle should pay what would be the equivalent of our biggest ever transfer fee for Ryan Broom, I think, is pretty absurd.
Not when we've sold Adam Randell for, what is it now Steve, about 150 million pounds?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I love his posts but wonder what colour the sky is on Steves planet. :devilish:

Reactions: Bovey Green lady
Aug 5, 2016
'in every aspect of the match' is not an incident is it?
A flipping kitten is full of energy and willingness.
Please try again with actual examples of incidents in which he was superb...like tell me about the important tackle he won, the through ball he played that led to a chance or the rasping shot he had that the keeper only just saved or when he took the ball past 2 opponents and took us up the pitch.

I'll tell you what I remember;
1. A tame shot in the first half just after Fleetwood's first equaliser
2. When he tried to run the ball out of defence early in the second half but put us under pressure by running into a player.
3. Late on giving away possession near the corner flag when he and Ennis had it and he just sort of fell over sideways with no player near him

I agree wholeheartedly with Steve, Broom had a very good game.
Perhaps your perspective is being blighted by your man crush on Danny Mayor perhaps?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Perhaps your perspective is being blighted by your man crush on Danny Mayor perhaps?
Like I said to Steve please list the incidents where he did something influencial?
His goals to minutes ratio creeps ever into deficit and is starting to make Mayor look like some sort of goal machine by comparison.
You must let me know what part of Dartmoor you and Steve are picking up your truffles from though.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Like I said to Steve please list the incidents where he did something influencial?
His goals to minutes ratio creeps ever into deficit and is starting to make Mayor look like some sort of goal machine by comparison (since you mentioned him).
You must let me know what part of Dartmoor you and Steve are picking up your truffles from though
🤯

Last edited:
May 8, 2011
As someone at the match, I agree that Broom ran around a lot, I’m not sure what else he did or achieved.

Reactions: Nobby