Rumours | Page 37 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ade the green":3n9qgf1z said:
With regards the FA cup 3rd round. Anyone ever wondered why playing Liverpool at Anfield is so cheap? It’s because premier league supporters get the 3rd round free with the cost of a season ticket.

My BHAFC supporting wife insists we have two season tickets so I can confirm that premier league season ticket holders do not get the third round of the fa cup ticket free.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
That may depend on the club. I had a boss a few years ago who was a Gooner and his season ticket got him the 3rd round if it was at home.

May 8, 2011
therealdsg":3ey131ea said:
Ade the green":3ey131ea said:
With regards the FA cup 3rd round. Anyone ever wondered why playing Liverpool at Anfield is so cheap? It’s because premier league supporters get the 3rd round free with the cost of a season ticket.

My BHAFC supporting wife insists we have two season tickets so I can confirm that premier league season ticket holders do not get the third round of the fa cup ticket free.

A number of Clubs have a system called ‘auto cup’, whereby if a season ticket holder signs up, they get a ticket for cup games automatically and the cost of the ticket is taken by direct debit by the Club. Saves having to queue and guarantees a seat because of the bigger allocation of tickets for away fans for cup games some season ticket holders have to be moved to other parts of the ground and in some cases not all season ticket holders can get tickets.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
therealdsg":3bu4jqz0 said:
Ade the green":3bu4jqz0 said:

I meant proper Premier League clubs.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
I have a mate who's a season ticket holder at Old Trafford and he has to commit to buying FA Cup tickets for all rounds, or risk not having any chance of getting a ticket for later rounds/final. Then they just take it by direct debit regardless without price consultation.Same goes for European cups. In fact it may be an opt out situation.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Great rumours

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
SwimWithTheTide":2r7qtv4n said:
I have a mate who's a season ticket holder at Old Trafford and he has to commit to buying FA Cup tickets for all rounds, or risk not having any chance of getting a ticket for later rounds/final. Then they just take it by direct debit regardless without price consultation.Same goes for European cups. In fact it may be an opt out situation.
Yep, it's all here. They can only opt out of the Carabao Cup:

Season ticket holders have their seats reserved for all 19 Premier League home games.

They are also required to automatically purchase tickets for FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Champions League home matches but they can opt out of the Carabao Cup if they wish.

Manchester Evening News

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
oldage":31por17s said:
What has this got to do with rumours?

Nothing.

It’s just a mixed bag thread of all sorts.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
davie nine":285ke7w2 said:
Tugboat":285ke7w2 said:
oldage":285ke7w2 said:

Nothing.

He is right, though.
Who cares about Premier League arrangements for season tickets?

100%. It’s annoying me also.

Every time i see a new post I think it’s a credible rumour but nope, more tripe about cup matches or relegation talk.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Tugboat":25xyrhyo said:
davie nine":25xyrhyo said:
Tugboat":25xyrhyo said:
oldage":25xyrhyo said:

Nothing.

He is right, though.

Every time i see a new post I think it’s a credible rumour but nope, more tripe about cup matches or relegation talk.

Or people whinging that the thread is off topic

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Mark Pedlar":35f7zeei said:
Tugboat":35f7zeei said:
davie nine":35f7zeei said:
Tugboat":35f7zeei said:
oldage":35f7zeei said:

Nothing.

He is right, though.

Or people whinging that the thread is off topic
Wouldn’t be whinging about people whinging about people whinging if it wasn’t off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.