Not open for further replies.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
pafc_casual":2ibgm609 said:
First up - Danny Mayor signing on :clap:

If true that is a great signing with intent. We’ve not seen the best from Danny yet, and I’m sure he’ll very soon be a crowd favourite. He’s already one of mine with his silky dribbling skills.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
As far as I was aware most of last summers signings have a one year extension in their current contract which the club can trigger. So I’d be surprised if any of last summers recruits aren’t here next season. If they aren’t, you’d assume it was the clubs decision.

Jul 26, 2006
Oh and likely Canavan and Connor Grant to go.

Taylor not being kept and possibly Joel Grant to exit as well.

Alex palmer has a big list of clubs chasing his signature, we have offered him a contract, WBA also keen to keep him.

Jun 24, 2008
Some big claims there if true. No reason to doubt you with your record though.

Mayor- Great news
Sarce - Devastating news and seems odd. He looks settled here and has improved under Lowe. He looks to be enjoying his football too.

Joel G - Good news, not good enough for league 1
Conor G - Same as above

Canavan- Would be good backup imo but can be replaced.
Ryan Taylor - Thank god...at long last.

Palmer - Good news that we're in the mix but would be a huge coup if its on a free.

Jun 27, 2019
Sarce going? I can only imagine that's the club's decision if true. The guy loves it in Devon and has just had one of the best seasons of his career - why would he want to leave?

That said, I'm not convinced by his ability to be a consistent force in League One so I'll be disappointed but not devastated (someone else's word).

Jan 12, 2020
pafc_casual":2a12udib said:
Oh and likely Canavan and Connor Grant to go.

Taylor not being kept and possibly Joel Grant to exit as well.

Alex palmer has a big list of clubs chasing his signature, we have offered him a contract, WBA also keen to keep him.

Any news on the Josh Grant situation as we seemed to be in to sign him permanently this summer back in January.

Jun 27, 2019
And if West Brom want to keep Palmer then we've got no chance. He'll surely want to stick around to experience the Premier League even if he'll only ever be on the bench.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
pafc_casual":1sw4i0x3 said:
Some bad news - Sarce going :thumbdown:

wow, unrealistic demands, better offer elsewhere, club decision?

Seems to be settled, played well last year and doing a lot off the pitch with the auctions etc at the moment.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Adam_R":26z66a0v said:
pafc_casual":26z66a0v said:
Some bad news - Sarce going :thumbdown:

wow, unrealistic demands, better offer elsewhere, club decision?

Seems to be settled, played well last year and doing a lot off the pitch with the auctions etc at the moment.

Agree with those comments,this would be very sad news although I do remember a comment recently when he was asked about staying and said this would be up to the club which may have been the first hint that he may be leaving...still I hope he is staying

Status
Not open for further replies.