Rumoured Potential Signings | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rumoured Potential Signings

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Jasa":kd1bfb1m said:
It has been quoted on http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/index.html that Peter Reid is tracking Amdy Faye & Jason Scotland.

This is a website where anybody can go on and say anything however so there may not be too much of a hope of this being true albeit it is still a rumour.

I hope you are not confusing Plymouth with Preston. It does quote Scotland is a target for them. If you had a choice of playing in the CCC or Div One, I think Argyle would be a poor second given the guy's CV.Forget it move on.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
According to that website we are also in for Scott Sinclair, most of what is printed there is wishful thinking, so i doubt very much that rumour is true.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The rumour about Argyle target Simeon Jackson can be put to bed as he's signed for Norwich City.

D

deanthegreenmachine

this is not a rumour as such, but Sam vokes is being sent out on loan again by wolves, now we did have some good connections with wolves , well did, if we were an ambitious club, and if its true we could sell Reda for around 1m ish, then a striker like him who would get 15-20 goals easy in league 1 if not more would be worth the wages, id suggest hes gotta be on 20k a week, 32 weeks x 20 640, 000k roughly, 300 grand in the pocket for argyle, challenge for the play offs....are you with me....

or are im dreaming of being the manager again :?

G

Gareth Nicholson

deanthegreenmachine":3s7nn2w4 said:
this is not a rumour as such, but Sam vokes is being sent out on loan again by wolves, now we did have some good connections with wolves , well did, if we were an ambitious club, and if its true we could sell Reda for around 1m ish, then a striker like him who would get 15-20 goals easy in league 1 if not more would be worth the wages, id suggest hes gotta be on 20k a week, 32 weeks x 20 640, 000k roughly, 300 grand in the pocket for argyle, challenge for the play offs....are you with me....

or are im dreaming of being the manager again :?

That's exactly how they do it: take an entirely arbitrary figure, multiply it by the number of weeks in the season, and then see if we can afford it.

We. Are. In. The. Third. Division.

May 7, 2010
Plymouth
Im starting to doubt were going to sign anyone (apart from the trialists.) I think Reid has just been told to get rid of some of the squad and work with the players we had last season for a best possible finish...5 days left till the start of the season id like to see a creative midfielder and a proven striker!

D

deanthegreenmachine

GoodFella":34cgmhmh said:
Im starting to doubt were going to sign anyone (apart from the trialists.) I think Reid has just been told to get rid of some of the squad and work with the players we had last season for a best possible finish...5 days left till the start of the season id like to see a creative midfielder and a proven striker!

his interview on talk sport would suggest that too, he was talking about fallon maclean, BWP, mason and saying we need to not leak goals and hope they can get us a few....

Dec 7, 2006
Which would tend to suggest that Sky Sports' League 1 preview might be a tad optimistic as far as as Argyle are concerned. :(

T

Tinmuff

I swear i heard him say that we had the likes of Fallon,Patterson,toophpaste & Sean Wright-Phillips :?