Rules for U16 Coach Travel | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rules for U16 Coach Travel

Jan 5, 2012
Devonport End
Help? what the argyle rules for away coach travel for youngsters! i would love to travel with a group of mates to Morecambe but we're all 15? but one friend travelling will be with an older brother and cousin (both Over 16) HELP?

Sorry not very interesting.

A

argyle dude

Rule number 1: Don't talk about travel club

Rule number 2: Don't go walkabout at a service station :whistle:

A

argyle dude

Stonehouse Mike":2xjbelx6 said:
argyle_dude":2xjbelx6 said:
Rule number 1: Don't talk about travel club

Rule number 2: Don't go walkabout at a service station :whistle:

Theres a story there ? i can tell :whistle:

Thought that was why u16s had to be accompanied now. Few seasons back the coach stopped at a service station, and some kids didn't get back on. After scouring the service station for 45 mins they assumed they'd got a lift back and drove off, turns out the lads were still at the service station, now minus transport home.
Would have been peed if it happened while I was that age, at 15/16 that was the only way I could get to away games as neither parents like football.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Doesn't life motor on and things change so fast it makes me feel old.

I went to boarding school near Ipswich (Suffolk) from my family home in Plymouth.
It meant:
-- bus from Woodford (Plympton) to Plymouth Station (well - to North Road and walk the rest) - no buffet car :wave:
-- train from Plymouth to Paddington :wave:
-- tube from Padders to Liverpool St (circle line - no changes and no buffet car)
-- train from Liverpool St to Ipswich
-- pu by school bus (did an all day shuttle)
(8am - 6pm)
and what ???????
I was 11 yrs and 7 months old. :shock:

Return was the same but walking backwards - 3 times a year until I was 19
BUT - a claim to fame was during 1967 I was sat in one of those old small compartments - looking at the floor or a copy of Parade and heard the door slide open and shut - glanced up and it was .... Alf Ramsey !!!!!

You can't even fart these days if you're under 16 without parental supervision !!!! :lol: