Rotherham fan in peace | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rotherham fan in peace

BradtheMiller

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Dec 8, 2017
Considering the distance involved over a thousand of the Green Army descending on South Yorkshire is a magnificent achievement & I can't wait for Saturday, there should be a great atmosphere, I can't wait personally.
Leap year day 29th February 2020 was the last time I attended a competitive game @ NYS, a 1-1 draw with MK
I wish all Argyle fans attending a safe trip up here & all the best for the forthcoming season & see you there.
PS Anything you need to know about our gaff ask away.

Nov 14, 2003
Thanks for posting and welcome!

Is Dusty the Miller Man still your mascot? One of the more imaginative mascot choices in the EFL...

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
How is Freddie Ladapo getting on? Seems to score in fits and starts for you. Hopefully not against us (Though it is fated). Good memories of him in Green.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
If my post upset BradTheMiller in any way then I sincerely apologise.
Some of you may recognise a chant that I attempted to use in a lighthearted response to his post.
As to a poster who thinks he is clever chiding me for thinking I'm funny?
A fellow fan who insinuates I'm a kn0bhead?
Not having that.
Pogles on holiday. Bye.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
How is Freddie Ladapo getting on? Seems to score in fits and starts for you. Hopefully not against us (Though it is fated). Good memories of him in Green.
😬

BradtheMiller

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Dec 8, 2017
What a fanbase Argyle have. 1,102 for a trip that long is nothing short of magnificent. On to the game Argyle were competitive & I was impressed with Houghton but we had a bit too much on the day.
Funniest part of the day was on 9 minutes when we got a corner & some of the more lively Argyle boys were giving Ladapo some weapons grade abuse around 10 seconds before he scored.
All the very best to all of you.

Reactions: saxman

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Some Argyle fans are of the opinion that, despite being our top scorer when we were relegated, he was one of the problems for the steep decline in our form at the end of that season.

Sep 6, 2006
If my post upset BradTheMiller in any way then I sincerely apologise.
Some of you may recognise a chant that I attempted to use in a lighthearted response to his post.
As to a poster who thinks he is clever chiding me for thinking I'm funny?
A fellow fan who insinuates I'm a kn0bhead?
Not having that.
Pogles on holiday. Bye.
Just to say I don't think you are a k@22head Pogles and sorry if I upset you. Your post just came over as slightly inappropriate but I'm sure you have no malice. No time for a holiday. We may need some humour to get through the season. Stick with it.