• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rotherham away (now pay on the day)

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Driving from Plymouth what time are you leaving, with potential delays due.to holiday traffic etc, was thinking 6am, thoughts..
It's 290 miles and Google says the journey should take 4 hours 40 minutes.
So even allowing for an hour break/delays you should comfortably be there by midday.

Reactions: Bucklandgreen

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Driving from Plymouth what time are you leaving, with potential delays due.to holiday traffic etc, was thinking 6am, thoughts..
Having been in SW two or three weeks ago, expect traffic delays around Bristol. Just sheer volume of traffic whether heading South or North. I travelled on a Friday and a Tuesday. Not sure what a weekend will be like but if it's similar it could add about an hour to your travel.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Bucklandgreen
Apr 8, 2014
Having been in SW two or three weeks ago, expect traffic delays around Bristol. Just sheer volume of traffic whether heading South or North. I travelled on a Friday and a Tuesday. Not sure what a weekend will be like but if it's similar it could add about an hour to your travel.

Fridays around Bristol are notorious for being horrific. Saturdays can be although usually around midday so should miss that traffic. I’m leaving at 7 from Cornwall but I’m about an hour from Exeter so same sort of journey time as Plymouth

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Jul 15, 2011
last time I went was 2014 I think....arrived and was surprised at how street parking was easy....and then so few people near the ground...at Milmoor!🤣
Had to then quickly search for NYC ground then rush there.....arriving 15 mins late!
stupid me haha.
Was v surprised to see an old ground left intact like that, usually the land gets sold off.
I think Hull's old ground is/was left empty a long time too....others?!

• Haha
Reactions: WoodsyGreen

BradtheMiller

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Dec 8, 2017
Standard procedure for us. Large away followings previously saw the away end sold out particularly in the Championship saw us sell out & have to turn fans away so we generally anounce the pay on the day a couple of days beforehand. Enjoy the day but not too much & by the looks of the weather forecast for up here see you in the shallow end.

Reactions: saxman and metroace

BradtheMiller

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Dec 8, 2017
last time I went was 2014 I think....arrived and was surprised at how street parking was easy....and then so few people near the ground...at Milmoor!🤣
Had to then quickly search for NYC ground then rush there.....arriving 15 mins late!
stupid me haha.
Was v surprised to see an old ground left intact like that, usually the land gets sold off.
I think Hull's old ground is/was left empty a long time too....others?!
Still intact now. The scrapman that owns it can't bulldoze it as there's a sporting covenant on the site, falling down though

Sep 21, 2019

Mar 23, 2013
I for one couldnt care less that i am travelling to Rotherham- i am not going for a sight seeing tour i am going to watch my team
The away day experience leaving the house, getting on the train & seeing other members of the green army dotted about the train carriage- going to a new stadium, sampling their food & drink before you get to your seat hoping you have got a good view & then kick off- the 90 mins go in a blink of an eye & then you leave to go back to where you came from

Thats why i go & i would not miss it for the world- the emotions of the last 18 months will come out on Saturday at 3pm
Very well put....enjoy, its going to be emotional.

Nov 11, 2020
Looking forward to the whole experience, am here in Rotherham for overnight atop, can’t wait for the sight of the green army and the sound that will accompany us !