Rotherham away (now pay on the day) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rotherham away (now pay on the day)

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Just purchased mine - that felt like a 'normal' milestone in itself, just buying the ticket. That away day for me will really signal we have returned to normal life. Long may it last.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's working now.

Sep 6, 2006
This has always mattered to Balham, its sometimes the single most important thing in his life. He has always believed that unless you go to every single game you are a lesser being, unworthy of commenting on anything at all.

I believe it's a 'compensation' thing.

Don't rise to it, it doesn't dignify a response. No-one needs to justify their worthiness as a fan, least of all to Balham Green.
Well you responded! I just never understand how people comment on a match when they haven't seen it. Thought even you would be able to understand that.
But as usual you missed the point here. Somebody was saying they would much rather be at games rather than online. My point was of course but unless you can go to all the games it's a good back up.

Dunno how to edit posts on this ere newfangled pasoti, but anyway, ticketing website must have been having a funny ten minutes, 'cos it's gone through fine now.
Meanwhile what do I do whilst twiddling my thumbs, sign up to that there Argyle TV, looks good. :)

Edited to add - ah, so that edit thingy only appears on freshly ironed posts...

Reactions: Greendawe
Mar 23, 2013
This has always mattered to Balham, its sometimes the single most important thing in his life. He has always believed that unless you go to every single game you are a lesser being, unworthy of commenting on anything at all.

I believe it's a 'compensation' thing.

Don't rise to it, it doesn't dignify a response. No-one needs to justify their worthiness as a fan, least of all to Balham Green.
👌

Mar 23, 2013
Well you responded! I just never understand how people comment on a match when they haven't seen it. Thought even you would be able to understand that.
But as usual you missed the point here. Somebody was saying they would much rather be at games rather than online. My point was of course but unless you can go to all the games it's a good back up.
Give it a rest ffs

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Let’s all calm down, eh? BG has made a valid point about Argyle TV impacting the crowd size. Play the ball, not the man.

Reactions: Leicester Pilgrim

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Can't get past first page to buy ticket for Rotherham anybody else having problems
Had no problem getting 2 last night. Have been up to the box office today to book coach and they were just starting coach 2 and that was before 10am