Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Argyle expect to be in a position to place Rotherham United match tickets on sale to season ticket holders within the next 24 hours

Jul 29, 2010
The point is....and its....(not hard to understand).......he's making a point that he'd rather go.....why you have to keep waffling on....to both of us about " so I guess your going to go every away game "......but this is a Rotherham away thread ...were not talking about the rest of the season....he wants to go...I want to go....you don't....easy....no need to question whether we are going every away game.....ill make it slightly easier for you....no...I wont be going every away game.
This has always mattered to Balham, its sometimes the single most important thing in his life. He has always believed that unless you go to every single game you are a lesser being, unworthy of commenting on anything at all.

I believe it's a 'compensation' thing.

Don't rise to it, it doesn't dignify a response. No-one needs to justify their worthiness as a fan, least of all to Balham Green.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Wow! Anyway back on subject, tickets go on sale at 3pm today.

Reactions: ihe and IJN

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
This has always mattered to Balham, its sometimes the single most important thing in his life. He has always believed that unless you go to every single game you are a lesser being, unworthy of commenting on anything at all.

I believe it's a 'compensation' thing.

Don't rise to it, it doesn't dignify a response. No-one needs to justify their worthiness as a fan, least of all to Balham Green.
Your post doesn't deserve anything but a condemnation. Balham has been very restrained since his return and does not deserve your vitriol.

Jan 29, 2010
On sale and purchased, thankfully both my son and myself at home as could not link tickets just got the message does not have the correct privilege, never had an issue before. Cheeky way of getting two transaction charges

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
On sale and purchased, thankfully both my son and myself at home as could not link tickets just got the message does not have the correct privilege, never had an issue before. Cheeky way of getting two transaction charges
was getting the same. Going to leave mine till tomorrow as up argyle for the open training session

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
There's a problem with reassigning tickets, the club is looking into it.

Doc

Nov 15, 2011
Plymouth
I hit the reassign button to reassign my son but nothing happened. The two tickets both went through in my name. That’s never happened before. It usually blocks the sale until you reassign.

Feb 24, 2008
was getting the same. Going to leave mine till tomorrow as up argyle for the open training session
Same here. My problem will be trying to get my son a ticket next to each other if I do 2 transactions ( if I can get my son assigned or able to get a ticket online)
Looks like a call to the ticket office tomorrow

Doc

Nov 15, 2011
Plymouth
Same here. My problem will be trying to get my son a ticket next to each other if I do 2 transactions ( if I can get my son assigned or able to get a ticket online)
Looks like a call to the ticket office tomorrow
Both my tickets went through in my name. I did the reassign and assumed all was ok. The confirmation shows both tickets in my name.

Feb 24, 2008
It won't let me use my sons number (and he's 12) I can buy 1 ticket for him Or me, but will I be able to then buy the 2nd ticket? Which it won't let me do in 1 transaction