Rotherham away (now pay on the day) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rotherham away (now pay on the day)

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Just bought my ticket. Where is the best place to park? Thanks in advance.
If you go on the Rotherham United FC website click on more, fans & away fans & where to find us & scroll down the page it will give details on where to find parking

I used this as this will be my 1st time going to Rotherham & i am going by train

I hope this helps

Sep 6, 2006
All this nonsense about Rotherham not being a nice place, too far etc. I personally would be driving to Turkey or anywhere else if our first game of the season was there after not being able to attend in 18 months.
The point is )you have to explain everything on here) that clearly the vast majority of Argyle fans don't concur if we are only selling approx 1000 tickets

Aug 19, 2009
If you go on the Rotherham United FC website click on more, fans & away fans & where to find us & scroll down the page it will give details on where to find parking

I used this as this will be my 1st time going to Rotherham & i am going by train

I hope this helps
Brilliant. Thank you!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
The point is )you have to explain everything on here) that clearly the vast majority of Argyle fans don't concur if we are only selling approx 1000 tickets
I am still surprised by the apparent lack of appetite for this fixture. In recent years, I have seen us take in excess of 3,000 fans to Rochdale for a relegation ‘decider’ so I think the travelling argument is overstated. My comments are just an observation - I’m not bemoaning those who are giving it a miss because of precautionary measures but any other excuse (distance, location etc). seems flimsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ealinggreen

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
I am still surprised by the apparent lack of appetite for this fixture. In recent years, I have seen us take in excess of 3,000 fans to Rochdale for a relegation ‘decider’ so I think the travelling argument is overstated. My comments are just an observation - I’m not bemoaning those who are giving it a miss because of precautionary measures but any other excuse (distance, location etc). seems flimsy.
I think though when you add it up - ‘I’m not sure I feel 100% about going into an away end yet, and Rotherham is a long way, I think I will bide my time’ - these things probably do come together though. I’m not going. I chose instead to travel to the first home game and take in the Shrewsbury game the week after. Personally, I’m more hoping we have a bumper home fried for Gillingham. Given where we’ve been you can understand people easing back in. And it’s still the holidays. Plus some people might be finding life tight or worried about the end of furlough etc

Reactions: Chip green
Aug 5, 2021
Looks like we’ll have (at least) double the number we had for the last match (456 on 16/12/17) at the NY stadium, when the Bridge Inn near the station could barely cope, with just 1 or 2 “overwhelmed” bar staff.
Let’s hope they’re “wised up” this time to put on more staff if they’re still serving away fans ; otherwise, with good beer , it was a convenient & pleasant spot for a drink before the short walk to the ground.
The Bridge is now under new management, and is no longer the designated away fans pub.They have said its home fans only.Dont make the mistake of going to the County Borough, just across the road, unless you want drugs,or a prostitute.The best and cheapest pubs, are about a five minute walk past the ground,where there is a large car park(right at the junction)which only charges about £2 for all day parking.

Sep 13, 2003
The Bridge is now under new management, and is no longer the designated away fans pub.They have said its home fans only.Dont make the mistake of going to the County Borough, just across the road, unless you want drugs,or a prostitute.The best and cheapest pubs, are about a five minute walk past the ground,where there is a large car park(right at the junction)which only charges about £2 for all day parking.
And there I was thinking it was going to be a bog standard away day.....

Sep 21, 2019
Driving from Plymouth what time are you leaving, with potential delays due.to holiday traffic etc, was thinking 6am, thoughts..