• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

Rotherham away (now pay on the day)

Sep 6, 2006
Who cares how many he goes to...he's made a great point....I've had a gutful of watching that shite feed with dismal commentary.
The point is(not hard to understand) it's better to watch that than have nothing to see at all for the games that you CANNOT attend. Especially away games. So I assume you are going to attend all the games too.

Mar 23, 2013
The point is(not hard to understand)t's better to watch that than have nothing to see at all for the games that you CANNOT attend. Especially away games. So I assume you are going to attend all the games too.
The point is....and its....(not hard to understand).......he's making a point that he'd rather go.....why you have to keep waffling on....to both of us about " so I guess your going to go every away game "......but this is a Rotherham away thread ...were not talking about the rest of the season....he wants to go...I want to go....you don't....easy....no need to question whether we are going every away game.....ill make it slightly easier for you....no...I wont be going every away game.

Reactions: Green Jim
Sep 6, 2006
The point is....and its....(not hard to understand).......he's making a point that he'd rather go.....why you have to keep waffling on....to both of us about " so I guess your going to go every away game "......but this is a Rotherham away thread ...were not talking about the rest of the season....he wants to go...I want to go....you don't....easy....no need to question whether we are going every away game.....ill make it slightly easier for you....no...I wont be going every away game.
Alright calm down dear.I was making a more general point about the benefits of continued live coverage especially for away games

Feb 13, 2021
The longer this goes on & the article that came out at the weekend i cant help thinking there are discussions going on in the background about how many tickets will be allocated to away fans for the entire season

I maybe a doom merchant but as i said in my previous post - the powers that be will dictate how many away fans will be allowed in to each match

Apr 3, 2006
Plymouth
I have checked every team who's away on the opening day, only one (AFC Wimbledon) have news about away tickets, they're playing Doncaster and can buy tickets via Doncaster ticket website.

If you have a look on the Rotherham ticketing page, they are giving existing season ticket holders until end of tomorrow to renew their seat, then season tickets go on general sale. So I would suspect that's the reason for not having any further news on ticket sales as yet.

M

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
Lowey Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Oct 31, 2010
Rotherham have a home friendly tonight against Newcastle and the Newcastle fans were able to buy tickets with no restrictions, even pay on the day although it looks like they have sold out.

Reactions: Mr J.B. Easten

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
Lowey Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Oct 31, 2010
I've asked Rotherham and their prompt reply said the tickets (2000) were sent to Argyle yesterday and should arrive today.

I guess they will go on sale later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
The virus will have little impact on the decision-making of most regular away day goers. If (and when) the tickets are announced then this is selling out within a few days.

Reactions: Clarke B
Apr 25, 2016
Argyle expect to be in a position to place Rotherham United match tickets on sale to season ticket holders within the next 24 hours

Jul 29, 2010
This has always mattered to Balham, its sometimes the single most important thing in his life. He has always believed that unless you go to every single game you are a lesser being, unworthy of commenting on anything at all.

I believe it's a 'compensation' thing.

Don't rise to it, it doesn't dignify a response. No-one needs to justify their worthiness as a fan, least of all to Balham Green.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
This has always mattered to Balham, its sometimes the single most important thing in his life. He has always believed that unless you go to every single game you are a lesser being, unworthy of commenting on anything at all.

I believe it's a 'compensation' thing.

Don't rise to it, it doesn't dignify a response. No-one needs to justify their worthiness as a fan, least of all to Balham Green.
Your post doesn't deserve anything but a condemnation. Balham has been very restrained since his return and does not deserve your vitriol.

Jan 29, 2010
On sale and purchased, thankfully both my son and myself at home as could not link tickets just got the message does not have the correct privilege, never had an issue before. Cheeky way of getting two transaction charges

Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
On sale and purchased, thankfully both my son and myself at home as could not link tickets just got the message does not have the correct privilege, never had an issue before. Cheeky way of getting two transaction charges
was getting the same. Going to leave mine till tomorrow as up argyle for the open training session