RIP Marvin Morgan | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

RIP Marvin Morgan

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
What a shock. I am pretty sure he played against us at Shrewsbury when Fletcher scored that last minute equaliser. I was told that when he came here he persuaded Argyle to buy some new rehabilitation equipment for the injured players (Matchday or Matchfit?). The supporters club financed it and Sheridan arranged for us to be photographed in the physio's room with Curtis Nelson trying it out. I wonder if it is still being used. R.I.P.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Rip fella. taken far to young

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Want a crap day RIP Marvin taken so young

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
So sad, remember the day his kiddie was born.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Really busy today and only just logged on to see this and the other sad news. What a terrible day and recent few months or so for this sort of thing.

Peter Jones is desperately sad and this is totally shocking (n). Definitely one of those players where you were extra disappointed it didn't quite work out on the pitch, because he was such a nice guy.

RIP

Reactions: Chip green

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
There was one particular Marvin Morgan game which I can only now half remember in which he was totally on fire for the first 20 minutes or so. The central defender marking him was run ragged to the extent that he was sent off (two bookings I think) and I have a feeling that MM scored a couple of goals too (but that might be my memory playing tricks on me). It was a fabulous display of 'pace and power' attacking play. Does anyone else recall this match (it was at Home Park)?

RIP MM.

(I just asked my daughter whether she remembered this game and her response was: 'Absolutely. First thing I thought of. Against Shrewsbury'. But looking up the stats on Greens on Screen I can't find a game that matches my recollections at all which is a bit weird - I'll blame advancing age for false memories).

((Got it - Argyle v Southend, 30th August 2014, 2-0 to Argyle, no goals for Morgan but it was Cian Bolger who got two yellows within 15 minutes, both for fouls against Morgan, see here: https://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/gosdb-match.asp?date=2014-8-30))

Last edited:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Wow and wow

Awful and shocking news

RIP MM

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
He was something of an icon at Argyle whilst he was here. My daughter loved watching him.

RIP Marv

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He always had a lot of time for fans. Remember speaking to him pre match once, he was so friendly and happy to take as many pictures or sign as many autographs as needed.

Awful news.