Right, now let's await some positive news | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Right, now let's await some positive news

Dec 3, 2005
legend":1pbs5o31 said:
I'll be glued to Pasoti, Thisisplymouth, pafc.co.uk and Sky Sports News with fingers crossed for some news that will give me hope

:funny: :funny: dreamer dreamer - nothing will happen, this as earned CF another month lol

Jun 28, 2006
Fletcher will come out with some positive statement ............................. " I think the Kit man did an excellent job ironing the shirts for tonights game .....!!!!! " :lol: :lol:

Taxi for Fletcher :wave:

Fletcher is now learning his trade at Plymouth Argyles expense...

Either bring him in some help or open the taxi door and put his cases in the boot.....!!!!!

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
legend":3emyfkoc said:
I'll be glued to Pasoti, Thisisplymouth, pafc.co.uk and Sky Sports News with fingers crossed for some news that will give me hope

haha same here! I'll be so happy if there's a 'CLUB STATEMENT' on my newsnow Argyle feed tomorrow morning :greensmile:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Praying for it.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Two points off a relegation spot...come on fletch resign....

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Give him until after christmas as who else would come here, and there is lots of progress just showing in the performances. Well, um, you know. :tumbleweed:

L

Loveshy_Green

Did I detect a whole 90 minutes with no bookings or sendings off for Argyle ?

:shock: :twisted:

Aug 10, 2006
ironic really that ridsdale gave the job to fletcher to ward off the threat of another strike then he advises brent to keep him as manager i wonder if he was still at the club would fletcher still be i doubt it.