• No

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 2, 2006
Paignton
Having been at Wembley for 2 of the euro games, literally no one wore a mask at all after passing through the turnstiles, apart from queuing to buy stuff from food outlets. Same rules were supposedly in force/recommendation

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There's at least one who attended Wembley who is on Pasoti, he's got Covid at the moment.

My daughter caught it at the Crown & Anchor watching England lose, she too has had two jabs. She went with four other girls and they've all gone down with it.

Sep 2, 2006
Paignton
There's at least one who attended Wembley who is on Pasoti, he's got Covid at the moment.

My daughter caught it at the Crown & Anchor watching England lose, she too has had two jabs. She went with four other girls and they've all gone down with it.
Yep I had it confirmed last week aswell. Yes I was at Wembley, but my 18 year old son and most of his friends got it before me so I assume I got it from him. It seems that all the younguns are going down with it from pubs etc and passing it on too families. Wait until clubs open tomorrow night.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003

Hope your daughter comes good Ian.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Information for the Swansea game ... Link.

Jul 14, 2008
Interestingly the vaccines minister has just said that from the end of September it will be a requirement to be fully vaccinated when attending nightclubs and other places where large crowds gather. A negative test won’t be enough. I don’t know if that means outdoor venues like football stadiums, I guess we will find out in time.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I don't think open air stadiums can be compared to night clubs can they?

Mar 14, 2009
So l’ve been reading a lot of opinions on here and other places about freedom of choice regarding wearing a mask.

When you‘re in enclosed spaces like the concourse underneath the grandstand why wouldn’t you wear a mask. Your not only protecting yourself but your family and friends. We have been given a choice but with that comes a responsibility. For the sake of a few minutes of wearing a mask l don‘t know why you wouldn’t choose not to think about other people.

l think once you get to your seat your in the open air. That to me is as safe as it’s ever going to get, especially if you been vaccinate.

What people fail to realise is if we don’t try to keep this virus under control by winter they will have us in lockdown again because NHS will be overwhelmed once again. Remember viruses mutate. By spreading the virus your also helping it mutate.

Forget freedom of choice. I sometimes wonder where people’s common sense is.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Well said MGM.
However, i've seen that some people caught covid at Argyle following the Semi Final win against Denmark, whilst sitting in the stands watching the big screens.
I'm going tonight, been looking forward to it, but I'm going to use my common sense and try my best to look after myself and those around me.
Let's see how it goes.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
I take your point MGM, but,it would depend on the seating arrangements,if we can all sit in our own seats,then it's not much different than being next to each other in the concourse. Not wearing a mask whilst seated, we will all be breathing in expelled air from each other to a certain extent.

Dec 3, 2005
I take your point MGM, but,it would depend on the seating arrangements,if we can all sit in our own seats,then it's not much different than being next to each other in the concourse. Not wearing a mask whilst seated, we will all be breathing in expelled air from each other to a certain extent.
The concourse is INSIDE in a very cramped concourse at that - in the Upper Grandstand. Sitting in your seat you are OUTSIDE.