• Poll closed .

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
The club have issued a guide for fans for our return to Home Park.

Basically, fans are encouraged to wear a face mask when moving around the stadium but this will not be enforced or be a condition of entry.
Masks can be removed when you sit in your seat or when you are in the stadium bowl (around the pitch).

Fans are also encouraged to take a lateral flow test before arriving at Home Park, again this is guidance and not a condition of entry.

There are more stricter procedures for club staff.

A very sensible approach.

Home Park guide.

Last edited:

NLG

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jan 16, 2006
Lets hope the majority follow the guidelines and wear masks to protect others.

Reactions: GreenThing
Sep 25, 2010
A big test will be the queues for the ā€˜mensā€™, at half time, especially in the Lyndhurst stand, where in the past you have to queue like sardines.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 25, 2016
Lets hope the majority follow the guidelines and wear masks to protect others.
I would to request, and require that everybody wear a mask until seated, to protect everybody, including the PAFC staff. It is not a hard ask or requirement is it.

Personal choice to wear a mask like we all know from Monday, so if I see someone wearing or not wearing a mask it would not bother me at all and I will respect their choice.

Reactions: Chip green

dunlop

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
ā™£ļø PACSA Member
ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Nov 17, 2009
A big test will be the queues for the ā€˜mensā€™, at half time, especially in the Lyndhurst stand, where in the past you have to queue like sardines.
It is far worse in the grandstand if the club have any sense they will close the the food outlets at half time.

Sep 25, 2010
Personal choice to wear a mask like we all know from Monday, so if I see someone wearing or not wearing a mask it would not bother me at all and I will respect their choice.
All I am saying, I would like and ask for everybody to continue to wear a mask, until they are seated, and especially in the crowded concourses.

Blimey, it is not asking a lot is it, to protect everybody.

I donā€™t like wearing one, like everybody else, but do we want to get out of this pandemic or not. The quicker we get the numbers down, the quicker we can stop wearing masks.

At the moment, it is imperative for everyone to continue wearing a mask, with the high infections, I consider the same as putting on your seat belt, when you get into a car.

Jul 14, 2008
All I am saying, I would like and ask for everybody to continue to wear a mask, until they are seated, and especially in the crowded concourses.

I donā€™t like wearing one, like everybody else, but do we want to get out of this pandemic or not. The quicker we get the numbers down, the quicker we can stop wearing masks.

At the moment, it is imperative for everyone to continue wearing a mask, with the high infections, I consider the same as putting on your seat belt, when you get into a car.
I will wear my face covering in the concourse but there is absolutely no way you can compare wearing a seat belt to wearing a face covering. A single layer cotton mask, which is what most people wear, is highly unlikely to make anything more than a marginal difference to transmission.

Jun 16, 2021
The mask wearers are protecting others not themselves whereas anyone not doesn't give a stuff for others.
Should be mandatory IMHO

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 25, 2016

I know thatā€™s all you would like and ask for people to continue wearing a mask until seated, but seeing that it personal choice a lot of people wonā€™t be bothered about wearing one.