• Welcome to PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by GA Solicitors and Lang & Potter.

Return to Home Park guide

Will you wear a mask at Home Park?

• Yes including when seated

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Yes but only in the concourse etc, not when seated

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metal Green Mickey

NHS Volunteer Supporter
Mar 14, 2009
So l’ve been reading a lot of opinions on here and other places about freedom of choice regarding wearing a mask.

When you‘re in enclosed spaces like the concourse underneath the grandstand why wouldn’t you wear a mask. Your not only protecting yourself but your family and friends. We have been given a choice but with that comes a responsibility. For the sake of a few minutes of wearing a mask l don‘t know why you wouldn’t choose not to think about other people.

l think once you get to your seat your in the open air. That to me is as safe as it’s ever going to get, especially if you been vaccinate.

What people fail to realise is if we don’t try to keep this virus under control by winter they will have us in lockdown again because NHS will be overwhelmed once again. Remember viruses mutate. By spreading the virus your also helping it mutate.

Forget freedom of choice. I sometimes wonder where people’s common sense is.

L G

Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Well said MGM.
However, i've seen that some people caught covid at Argyle following the Semi Final win against Denmark, whilst sitting in the stands watching the big screens.
I'm going tonight, been looking forward to it, but I'm going to use my common sense and try my best to look after myself and those around me.
Let's see how it goes.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
I take your point MGM, but,it would depend on the seating arrangements,if we can all sit in our own seats,then it's not much different than being next to each other in the concourse. Not wearing a mask whilst seated, we will all be breathing in expelled air from each other to a certain extent.

Dec 3, 2005
I take your point MGM, but,it would depend on the seating arrangements,if we can all sit in our own seats,then it's not much different than being next to each other in the concourse. Not wearing a mask whilst seated, we will all be breathing in expelled air from each other to a certain extent.
The concourse is INSIDE in a very cramped concourse at that - in the Upper Grandstand. Sitting in your seat you are OUTSIDE.