• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

Return to Home Park guide

Will you wear a mask at Home Park?

• Yes including when seated

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Yes but only in the concourse etc, not when seated

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
There are adverse possibilities even with wearing masks. I am aware of 2 persons both fully vaccinated, both observing mask protocols, aged between 40 and 45, who have both very recently contracted COVID. They are young enough to ride the impact of the virus successfully. The risk level increases for those in a higher age range.

Willis88

50/50 Sponsor
Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
There are adverse possibilities even with wearing masks. I am aware of 2 persons both fully vaccinated, both observing mask protocols, aged between 40 and 45, who have both very recently contracted COVID. They are young enough to ride the impact of the virus successfully. The risk level increases for those in a higher age range.
Mask isn't for your benefit its for others.

They may have met someone who was unmasked and passed it onto them. Maybe some droplets of virus ejected by the unmasked individual landed on their clothes or hands and they rubbed their face.

Conclusion: mask does little for you, does tons for others.

Dec 3, 2005
Should be mandatory until you are sat in your seat, keeps it simple. can't imagine being in the Grandstand concourse at halftime or full time, so damn NARROW now.

Jan 10, 2015
I was considering wearing a face covering in the toilets anyway there can be a lot of splash back on busy days:sick:

Jul 13, 2021
Sensible approach from club. I will wear my argyle face mask, although I now feel its part of my winter argyle kit for ever along with woolly hat and scarf. Kept my face warm for the 3 games last season. Seriously though concerned about the concourse in Grandstand its got to be one of the narrowest in the football league and it gets so crowded, so think masks there is good idea to protect other fans. Does anyone know why concourse was not made wider in the redevelopment, I can only think was financial or was not structurally possible.

L G

Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I bought my tickets online a week or so ago. on the return to the stadium guide it says that we should enter through the turnstile printed on our ticket. I've selected the print at home option and there is no turnstile indicated. so i guess I'm going to pick my lucky turnstile as I did in the days BC?

Jun 27, 2019
Unless everyone wears a mask then it's pointless. A single individual could be sat unmasked in a group of 20 masked people and could easily pass Covid on to all of them.

It'd be like making speed limits advisory; 99% of people would still stick to them but it would only take one person driving recklessly to jeopardise everyone's safety.

Sep 2, 2006
Paignton
Having been at Wembley for 2 of the euro games, literally no one wore a mask at all after passing through the turnstiles, apart from queuing to buy stuff from food outlets. Same rules were supposedly in force/recommendation

IJN

Site Owner
Staff member
Nov 29, 2012
Boringdon Golf Club
There's at least one who attended Wembley who is on Pasoti, he's got Covid at the moment.

My daughter caught it at the Crown & Anchor watching England lose, she too has had two jabs. She went with four other girls and they've all gone down with it.

Sep 2, 2006
Paignton
There's at least one who attended Wembley who is on Pasoti, he's got Covid at the moment.

My daughter caught it at the Crown & Anchor watching England lose, she too has had two jabs. She went with four other girls and they've all gone down with it.
Yep I had it confirmed last week aswell. Yes I was at Wembley, but my 18 year old son and most of his friends got it before me so I assume I got it from him. It seems that all the younguns are going down with it from pubs etc and passing it on too families. Wait until clubs open tomorrow night.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
Sep 15, 2003

Hope your daughter comes good Ian.

Jul 14, 2008
Interestingly the vaccines minister has just said that from the end of September it will be a requirement to be fully vaccinated when attending nightclubs and other places where large crowds gather. A negative test won’t be enough. I don’t know if that means outdoor venues like football stadiums, I guess we will find out in time.

Pogleswoody

Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
Pun Master
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
19th July, the pandemic rages on. We are taking immediate steps to tackle this from the end of September a Government Spokesman said, suppressing a guffaw!!

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum