'Retro' shirts | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'Retro' shirts

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Having seen endless amount of 'retro' shirts (or should I say recent old shirts) I was wondering what is classifed as genuine retro and what is deemed just a recent old shirt?? Don't get wrong supporting the club by wearing the colours is excellent but some of the more recent shirts don't qualify as retro in my eyes especially thos nasty ones with "Ginsters" on the front :)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Wikipedia:

Retro is a culturally outdated or aged style, trend, mode, or fashion, from the overall postmodern past, that has since that time become functionally or superficially the norm once again. The use of "retro" style iconography and imagery interjected into post-modern art, advertising, mass media, etc. It generally implies a vintage of at least 15 or 20 years. For example clothing from the 1980s or 1990s could be retro.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Just don't like seeing a group of 5 with the last 5 designs on thinking its retro ... Does my swede right in ... I definitely with not get into any of my shirts pre Play Off Final (and that will be a squeeze!!)

A

Anonymous

Does this count?

11601277_d967db489f.jpg

Any other embarrassing pictures out there?