Request for The Remaining Board Members | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Request for The Remaining Board Members

Hi All,

I would hazard a guess that it is likely there will be a statement regarding the line up and future of the board?

Is there anyone who may be able to tell us when that is likely to be? Gareth, you seem to have become the spokesperson at the moment, i believe that the future needs to be discussed now and the membership should be updated.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Hi Leigh,

I offered to head up our communications work following the election, which was agreed by the rest of the board. As I have a desk job which involves daily media and communications work, i'm probably the Board member who is easiest to be available at the moment's notice often demanded by teh internets.

There will be a statement and it will be published on the Trust's website (and subsequently on ATD and Pasoti) when it's been agreed by the Board. In the interests of full disclosure I am also happy to publish the email I sent to Wozzer yesterday following our Board meeting. The content of the email was agreed unanimously.

Gareth Nicholson":7b4p3o74 said:
Hi Leigh,

I offered to head up our communications work following the election, which was agreed by the rest of the board. As I have a desk job which involves daily media and communications work, i'm probably the Board member who is easiest to be available at the moment's notice often demanded by teh internets.

There will be a statement and it will be published on the Trust's website (and subsequently on ATD and Pasoti) when it's been agreed by the Board. In the interests of full disclosure I am also happy to publish the email I sent to Wozzer yesterday following our Board meeting. The content of the email was agreed unanimously.

I vaguely recall you doing some kind of media work in your civil service job.

Gareth, thank you for your reply, if somewhat vague, regarding this matter.

I am a little confused though as to why you would feel the need to publish an email that was sent by the board to the then chairman? Surely in the interests of respect for everyone involved things like that are best kept private?

I hope for the sae of the trust that there will be no silly games played here? I believe it is imperative that things move swiftly to ensure the minimum amount of grief to all concerned?

Will there be plans to hold an election for the new place on the board or has someone been lined up? Purely out of interest.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Leigh,

As I mentioned, I am happy to publish the email if it would aid full disclosure and explain to people who either won't or can't accept the accurate picture what has happened and how we have handled this situation. If that's not necessary then that's find by me.

I share with you your view that we need to move forward swiftly and I believe the Board would agree with you. I believe I have made my personal view on 'silly games' and the people, both declared and undeclared, who have been playing them well known. If the Board decides that we should address that in a statement, we will.

You will understand I'm sure that I am unable to answer your final question until a statement has been drafted and agreed. I am not prejudging any outcome at this stage.

Gareth Nicholson":358gajfo said:
Leigh,

As I mentioned, I am happy to publish the email if it would aid full disclosure and explain to people who either won't or can't accept the accurate picture what has happened and how we have handled this situation. If that's not necessary then that's find by me.

I share with you your view that we need to move forward swiftly and I believe the Board would agree with you. I believe I have made my personal view on 'silly games' and the people, both declared and undeclared, who have been playing them well known. If the Board decides that we should address that in a statement, we will.

You will understand I'm sure that I am unable to answer your final question until a statement has been drafted and agreed. I am not prejudging any outcome at this stage.

You sure you're not in politics? :lol:

Thank you for the reply yet again.

Do you know when we as a membership can anticipate the statement being released?

G

Gareth Nicholson

As tempted as I am to say 'imminently', we can only publish something when agreed. We'll publish as soon as we've secured that agreement, and I am confident that will be this evening.

Gareth Nicholson":1dfq0ymu said:
As tempted as I am to say 'imminently', we can only publish something when agreed. We'll publish as soon as we've secured that agreement, and I am confident that will be this evening.

Thank you. Although I would urge you again to not release emails for public consumption. It will open the trust up to all sorts of issues.