Reda Johnson | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Reda Johnson

Jan 20, 2010
North of Scotland
Glasgow Rangers had scouts watching Reda Johnson at the QPR game and it is reported that a bid of £1.5m will secure his signature - reported on the back page of the Scottish Mail on Sunday.

Jan 2, 2006
Lol did they not check whether he was fit before sending the scouts to watch? Maybe they reported back on his 'brother' damien

M

Mike Hughes

They've sold a player to Liverpool (Wilson?) and have some cash from that.

Sep 2, 2008
Could be another 'Halmosi'. I remember PR saying his 'injury' was nothing much and I'm sure so close to the season the first eleven (of which I'm sure he would be one) would be starting as many games a possible. Reckon he'll be off leaving Seip and N'Gala as the centre pairing.

Jun 28, 2006
Salisbury
king tynan":3v1nwyot said:
mil511":3v1nwyot said:
Glasgow Rangers had scouts watching Reda Johnson at the QPR game and it is reported that a bid of £1.5m will secure his signature - reported on the back page of the Scottish Mail on Sunday.
take the money. he is well overrated

I think he's underrated by many on here.

Jan 20, 2010
North of Scotland
The article finished with the line - Argyle need the money to secure the services of Tony Capaldi - I thought it was a done deal between TC and Palace - but there is no official notice yet from Crystal Palace as has been noted in the Tony Capaldi thread.

Jan 2, 2006
In my opinion he is the one player in our squad who has attributes that could see him play at a much higher level. Obviously he is still inexperienced but has pretty much everything else - pace, height, strength and can play too. Would be gutted to lose him but the money talked about is probably too good to turn down if this story is true