Reading vs Derby | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Reading vs Derby

H

Hendy1000

Bywater got injured, and his replacement Deeney has just been sent off. Savage has 50 minutes in goal to try and keep the score down! 2-1 Reading, but they missed the penalty resulting from the foul that lead to the keeper's red :)

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
50 minutes to kick a football as hard as you can at a goal whilst Robbie Savage tries to get in the way of the ball. Those Reading players are so lucky.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
The penalty awarded when the reading goalie was sent off was missed and so far Reading have only been able to score one more goal now 3-1 for Reading.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
G

Gareth Nicholson

I went.

Mate's a Derby fan so it's my second time in the Madjeski away end this season. Had a lovely chat with a steward who asked me to sit down. I was feeling a bit bolshy because I wasn't interested in the outcome of the match and it's not like we'll be playing Reading next season. I was on the very back row and the steward just said "look, I'm a fan too. It's a poxy rule but it's how this club interprets the law." Fair enough, I thought.

Derby were very poor. Shane Long ripped them apart through the middle. Sure Moxey was playing centre half. No sign of Shelly.

Derby's away fans aren't a patch on the Green Army :grin:

A

Anonymous

I'm gonna have to find some footage of Savage in goal on youtube sound like it could be quite a fun view if there is any

G

Gareth Nicholson

Jethro":5kitvrzj said:
I'm gonna have to find some footage of Savage in goal on youtube sound like it could be quite a fun view if there is any

He made a cracking save in the second half.