Votes: 21 22.8%

Votes: 7 7.6%

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Mark58

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
omg i didnt think he was very good, i guess thats why im not assessing referees. I was totally lost on some of the decisions and bookings, again time wasting allowed to go on and as soon as a player went down he immediately waved on the trainer. Allowed gk to take a free kick 10 yards away from the incident. But I have been working long hours so maybe I dreamt some of it:sneaky:
Don't worry, GCH, I didn't rate him either. In fact I was disappointed that Trevor Kettle wasn't in charge again! (y) ;)

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Not that impressed. Poor handling of the 'drinks breaks' and was there a penalty for the double challenge on Law?
Wilson should have known better for his petulance, but is that really worse than some of the fouls that go unpunished? 4

Reactions: Rowlypilgrim
Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
And why is it if a player(Crewe) has to re-tie his boot laces the game is stopped?
that is no reason to stop play,and the Ref. should play on,if said player is not causing an obstruction.

Doyley43

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
He was better than last weeks ref! I donā€™t think the standard is great though

And why is it if a player(Crewe) has to re-tie his boot laces the game is stopped?
that is no reason to stop play,and the Ref. should play on,if said player is not causing an obstruction.
I donā€™t think the ref stopped the game. The game simply stopped because the player tying his laces wasnā€™t taking the throw in we were all waiting for. The ref actually asked him to get a move on and take the throw. I was also close enough to see that his laces didnā€™t really need tying.

metroace

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
A question for any refs on this forum. If play is stopped for an injury and then the physio and the player leave the field of play, is there any reason why the ref cannot just allow the game to start again immediately? Why is the ref having to call the teams back from having drinks when it is NOT a drinks break?

Oct 14, 2015
This drinks break opportunity seems to have crept into the game. It might be a drinks break but Yourā€™ll also notice the manager/coaching staff taking the opportunity to give players instructions.

Iā€™m sure refs have been briefed about it and maybe itā€™s seen as taking the wellbeing of the players into consideration