Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Didn’t let the game flow. Influenced to make a decision. Petty over little things like moving a ball back half a yard in the 96th minute. If you could sum his performance up in one word it’d simply be; Sh1te.

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
Agree. I think there’s probably an opinion split between watching it on Argyle TV and being at HP. I watched on TV and with benefits of replays I’d agree

Agree. I think there’s probably an opinion split between watching it on Argyle TV and being at HP. I watched on TV and with benefits of replays I’d agree with Jimsing
I don’t think you’ll find another disagreeing with the decision to disallow the goal, it was correct. The manner in which it was done was the aggravating factor. A full 3 minutes after it was scored, after both officials gave the goal, unaware of the offside, until confronted by Cambridge players. Deplorable.

Reactions: Dan Ellard

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
You really must get over this obsession with time wasting. There was a bit tonight but nothing excessive until the the 85th minute. In injury time the 'keeper pushed his luck a bit but it was nothing more than you'd see in any game at any level.

• Haha
Reactions: Alan Turing
Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
You have to be seriously blinkered or to have prejudged the ref to believe that the decision changed due to player pressure. As other posters have said, the lino clearly didn't realise it was an Argyle player that got the flick on so didn't flag. The ref confirmed it was an Argyle flick and so Jephcott was offside. It took a little longer than necessary, but the correct decision was made. The time wasting wasn't dreadful, and he added on 6 minutes. Penalty decision was correct. Not an awful performance by any means. We're all frustrated by the failure to get a winner, but it wasn't the ref's fault.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I don’t think you’ll find another disagreeing with the decision to disallow the goal, it was correct. The manner in which it was done was the aggravating factor. A full 3 minutes after it was scored, after both officials gave the goal, unaware of the offside, until confronted by Cambridge players. Deplorable.
I'm pretty sure if Argyle had a goal scored against them that they thought was definitely offside, their players would make it known to the officials too.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think that’s what for people upset, we could all clearly see it was offside, yet both officials gave the goal, seemingly unaware of the offside, then caved to opposition pressure! Spineless, absolutely spineless!

Exactly. The lino was on his way back to the halfway line, there was no debate over the decision until the pressure from the Cambridge players.

Reactions: pafcshaun

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Ridiculous posts above from some of whom I thought knew better. NOBODY changed their mind due to player pressure. Get that out of your head for a start. And Luke WAS offside!

The lino was heading back to the halfway line whilst the ref was on the other side of the pitch. The goal was as good as given. There was no debate or discussion until the pressure from the Cambridge players came.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
You really must get over this obsession with time wasting. There was a bit tonight but nothing excessive until the the 85th minute. In injury time the 'keeper pushed his luck a bit but it was nothing more than you'd see in any game at any level.
Good evening, referee's union. Good to converse with you again after so long.

I note the Cambridge right back walloping the ball into the stands a good 3 seconds after the referee's whistle, early in the 2nd half, which didn't even warrant a talking to. This set the tone for the rest of the half. I would be keen to hear your opinion on this.

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
Ridiculous posts above from some of whom I thought knew better. NOBODY changed their mind due to player pressure. Get that out of your head for a start. And Luke WAS offside!
Nobody is disputing that. Fact is both officials gave the goal until the opposition challenged it and the decision was changed. If that’s not bowing to pressure, then what is?

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
Good evening, referee's union. Good to converse with you again after so long.

I note the Cambridge right back walloping the ball into the stands a good 3 seconds after the referee's whistle, early in the 2nd half, which didn't even warrant a talking to. This set the tone for the rest of the half. I would be keen to hear your opinion on this.
What about the geezer who kicked it away at our corner?