Votes: 14 7.0%

Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
Apr 9, 2011
Must admit i feared the worse when i saw who the ref was & am afraid my fears were well founded. There was one incident in the second half when he literally couldnt / didnt make a decision

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Ian you have to include a zero for this bloke!

I canā€™t give him one, he hasnā€™t earned one.

Done, votes can be amended.

Feb 8, 2005
He had every decision right. He only disallowed the goal after discussion with the lino, who couldn't see who had headed the ball towards Jeffers to slot in. When the lino was informed that Hardie had done so, and that the ball had not come off the defender, then he could give the offside decision.
I fancy some people on here have pre-conceived views of the ref.
He did a good job tonight.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The goal may have been offside, I havenā€™t seen a replay, but thatā€™s not the point, the point is how can it take 2 minutes (without VAR) to overturn it? It was obvious that the referee & lino were influenced by on field pressure, which is just really poor.

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
He had every decision right. He only disallowed the goal after discussion with the lino, who couldn't see who had headed the ball towards Jeffers to slot in. When the lino was informed that Hardie had done so, and that the ball had not come off the defender, then he could give the offside decision.
Youā€™re on a wind up right?

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
He had no control over the time wasting. Nearly every Cambridge player went down at some point.

They kicked the ball away 8 or 9 times.

Goalkeeper, well he had the most possession time of their players.

Cambridge decided they will time waste and he enabled it the whole game.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007

Returnofthepob

šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
Agree. I think thereā€™s probably an opinion split between watching it on Argyle TV and being at HP. I watched on TV and with benefits of replays Iā€™d agree
Youā€™re on a wind up right?
Agree. I think thereā€™s probably an opinion split between watching it on Argyle TV and being at HP. I watched on TV and with benefits of replays Iā€™d agree with Jimsing

Reactions: BojanTheGreat

up the line

šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The worst part of his performance was the way he allowed the timewasting even though he was fully aware of it, as evidenced by his 'speed it up' hand gestures.
Does he really think that that lame gesture is going to encourage a team like them to hurry up?! Instead of wafting you arms around like you're at some sort of disco, bloody book them if you know they're taking the mickey

Reactions: David Doidge
Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
The goal may have been offside, I havenā€™t seen a replay, but thatā€™s not the point, the point is how can it take 2 minutes (without VAR) to overturn it? It was obvious that the referee & lino were influenced by on field pressure, which is just really poor.
I think thatā€™s what for people upset, we could all clearly see it was offside, yet both officials gave the goal, seemingly unaware of the offside, then caved to opposition pressure! Spineless, absolutely spineless!

Reactions: David Doidge
Jul 28, 2020
What an awful display by Mr Sargison. Thatā€™s his second nightmare at Home Park after the Kelly saga v orient, which I also saw.

Giving the impression of ā€œ being in power but not in chargeā€ is a political saying isnā€™t it- but also applies to Mr Sargison tonight. All decisions slow and delayed - with one bloke next to me shouting ā€œ what the hells he doing ?ā€ Very fair question in my opinion - nobody seemed to know, least of all mr sargison himself.

As to the disallowed goal - no flag from the Lino, until the Cambridge players came over - and he decided in consultation with Sardis on, erm ... erm... that was offside after all. Refereeing by committee at its very finest.

Iā€™ve never seen none sense like that before at a professional game. Thanks Mr Sargison and Mr Lino, your ā€œeffortsā€ are appreciated but SURELY weā€™re not that badly off mr EFL assessor that we need these clowns in charge of a professional match. Do us all a big big favour Mr Assesor , sir, give these guys a long, long holiday- and when they come back donā€™t send them back to us please.....

Reactions: IPA