Racism in football | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Racism in football

Sep 25, 2010
With the ongoing racism against Glen Kamara (Rangers), and numerous other incidents in Europe last night, it is now time for EUFA/FIFA, to get tough.

Teams should be chucked out of competitions, and/or points deduction. Fining clubs, and ground closures is a waste of time.

Elimination, and deduction of points should work. For example the points last night that Prague gained should be taken away.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Is racism in football as bad as football hooliganism? If the answer is yes, then bans should be handed out like it was to the English clubs.

Sep 25, 2010
Is racism in football as bad as football hooliganism? If the answer is yes, then bans should be handed out like it was to the English clubs.
Hooliganism and racism is different, hooliganism is somewhat controllable, racism is uncontrollably at the moment, because it is rife in Europe and Uk at the moment.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Yes they’re different, I agree. What I was trying to say is, are they on a similar level of severity? Rape and murder would be similar in severity as crimes go, while something like burglary would be lower in severity than murder. So if you compare racism and hooliganism, then if they are similar in severity then a ban should be the only option.

Reactions: Martyn
Sep 25, 2010
Yes they’re different, I agree. What I was trying to say is, are they on a similar level of severity? Rape and murder would be similar in severity as crimes go, while something like burglary would be lower in severity than murder. So if you compare racism and hooliganism, then if they are similar in severity then a ban should be the only option.
Agree