Quick question (Lyndhurst seating) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Quick question (Lyndhurst seating)

Jun 1, 2011
Morning all. I'm bringing my son down for his first-ever visit to Home Park on Monday.

We're in row C, block 15.

Normally I'd sit much further back, but these were the only two I could get together.

Given how bad the weather's been at pretty much every home game, and how ineffective the overhang can be at the front of the Lyndhurst, should I expect us to get wet in our seats if it's raining?

Thanks! Jim

Jan 21, 2007
If it rains there's a high chance of you getting wet ... We played Leicester City midweek when we were last in the Championship on a horrible rainy evening ... Chadwick scored to send us in 1-0 at half time, but the match was abandoned before they could kick off the 2nd half ... I was six or seven rows up, and I don't think I've ever been so wet.

Reactions: JimBrock
Oct 31, 2015
Yea front of the Lyndhurst can get wet if it rains hard. Not so much about the overhang than the rain driving into the stands

Jul 5, 2023
I always go for the lower rows, and sit in the Lyndy. Advise wet weather gear for you both, the rain will blow in, even though you will 'just' be under cover, its not enough. You and your son will have a great time. I'll be waving to you from block 10

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
I'm row H and when the rain is heavy I do get wet, so yes, you will need some wet weather gear

Oct 15, 2017
Morning all. I'm bringing my son down for his first-ever visit to Home Park on Monday.

We're in row C, block 15.

Normally I'd sit much further back, but these were the only two I could get together.

Given how bad the weather's been at pretty much every home game, and how ineffective the overhang can be at the front of the Lyndhurst, should I expect us to get wet in our seats if it's raining?

Thanks! Jim

I had to sit in row C once and got soaked.

Oct 5, 2022
Took my daughter to the opening match against Wolves in August when we were last in the Championship row B or C. Hammered it down for 90 minutes and got soaked, I thought she was going to get hypothermia as she turned very pale, shivery and silent. Needless to say she has never been since .

Have a good game, hopefully you will not get too wet and see a good game and a home win.