Purse returns | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Purse returns

Mar 21, 2008
Blanchard looks completely lost without Purse, I know many on here rave about him, but I don't see it he's looked like a rabbit in the headlights this season.

Nelson is nervy at best aswell, and has not lived up to anywhere near my hopes for him considering we're now in league 2.

R

Rob1983

Rob_GT4":1nhxbcj2 said:
Blanchard looks completely lost without Purse, I know many on here rave about him, but I don't see it he's looked like a rabbit in the headlights this season.

Nelson is nervy at best aswell, and has not lived up to anywhere near my hopes for him considering we're now in league 2.

Thought he was best of a bad bunch at Dorchester and on Wednesday though! Along with Berry

B

bizzay1

"Midfielder Charlie Allen and defender Joe Martin are also unavailable as they recover from wrist injuries."

this caught my eye, what have they been up to? :shock: :shocked: :funny:

Jul 6, 2011
Rob_GT4":2a2rzcs7 said:

At some point (in the future) I would like to see Richards & Nelson together again, thought they were brilliant against Aldershot. Maybe putting Blanchard in holding position in front of them.

Jun 11, 2012
Nelson's really impressed me over these last weeks actually. He more than matched Zola in the air yesterday, despite being the smaller of the two.

Dec 20, 2011
HarlHM":3knbf27s said:
Nelson's really impressed me over these last weeks actually. He more than matched Zola in the air yesterday, despite being the smaller of the two.

I agree

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Graham Evans":1cvnnycp said:
Purse has had a terrible season , stick with the young guns.

Although I agree with the sentiment, give Purse his dues, he's been carrying an injury.