Proof of double jabs may be needed to attend football matches | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Proof of double jabs may be needed to attend football matches

Oct 5, 2013
People will bleat on about personal freedom of choice etc well that's fine but if they choose not to be double jabbed knowing that's a requirement then they choose to not attend.
You cant have your cake and eat it in a middle of a pandemic.
Obviously if you have a medical exemption that needs to be accounted for but these numpties with no consideration for anyone elses well fare should not be infecting us who comply as that's effecting our rights of protection
I am in favour of the vaccination programme but donā€™t understand why, if you are confident in the vaccineā€™s effectiveness, it would trouble you being seated in a crowd with a few people present who, for whatever reason it might be, havenā€™t been vaccinated.

Reactions: Tops

John Cooper

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
My son is serving in the RN, is double jabbed, but because he has no NHS GP canā€™t get onto the NHS App.
Are there any other Greens out there serving in the Forces that have the same issue?
Replying to my own post, I've had a response back from the NHS App people (amazing turnaround - 2 hours)

They say
"There are a lot of conversations going on regarding this, with significant joint working and engagement underway with Defence colleagues. We hope to have everything worked out in the near future, when the new systems allow. Information will be updated on nhs.uk/nhsapp when we are able to deliver additional functionality to the Armed Forces community."

Apr 4, 2007
Grantham, Lincs
Replying to my own post, I've had a response back from the NHS App people (amazing turnaround - 2 hours)

They say
"There are a lot of conversations going on regarding this, with significant joint working and engagement underway with Defence colleagues. We hope to have everything worked out in the near future, when the new systems allow. Information will be updated on nhs.uk/nhsapp when we are able to deliver additional functionality to the Armed Forces community."
Iā€™m RAF and we have a link and explain Atkin of how to get it to work some colleagues have completed it and say itā€™s fine. Iā€™ve had no need to yet. Maybe it hasnā€™t tricked down the chain of command yet for the RN

John Cooper

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Iā€™m RAF and we have a link and explain Atkin of how to get it to work some colleagues have completed it and say itā€™s fine. Iā€™ve had no need to yet. Maybe it hasnā€™t tricked down the chain of command yet for the RN
Id be interested to hear more if there's anyway of sharing the info? IJN has my email address if needed?

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Id be interested to hear more if there's anyway of sharing the info? IJN has my email address if needed?
John.
I am a serving member of the RAF. The app does not talk to our base medical records. However the base records do talk to the NHS website. If the RN is the same as the RAF your son needs to log onto the NHS website, covid pass and create/login to the website. His covid jabs should be on there. Mine are showing on there, but not on the app.

Reactions: rsp4

John Cooper

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
John.
I am a serving member of the RAF. The app does not talk to our base medical records. However the base records do talk to the NHS website. If the RN is the same as the RAF your son needs to log onto the NHS website, covid pass and create/login to the website. His covid jabs should be on there. Mine are showing on there, but not on the app.

Thanks, I'll get him to try it.

John Cooper

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Reactions: daront

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æšŸ‡³šŸ‡æ
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 15, 2003
I am in favour of the vaccination programme but donā€™t understand why, if you are confident in the vaccineā€™s effectiveness, it would trouble you being seated in a crowd with a few people present who, for whatever reason it might be, havenā€™t been vaccinated.
Because you can still get it. You wonā€™t end up in ICU and you wonā€™t die but you can certainly pass it on to granny or mum and dad, who may not be fully vaccinated.

Oct 31, 2015
My son is serving in the RN, is double jabbed, but because he has no NHS GP canā€™t get onto the NHS App.
Are there any other Greens out there serving in the Forces that have the same issue?
Yea my son is at 29 CDO and has the same issue. It will be an armed forces issue across all of them because their records don't transfer across.
The NHS app QR code is the best way forward but as others have said not all can use it.

Personally I think double jab evidence should be a pre req for most events now. Our spike in Plymouth is due to the 18-29 age range (The data shows this as fact. I'm not making it up) and this will force people to get the jabs.

I would also expect anyone looking after my family to be double jabbed as well to be honest.

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Yea my son is at 29 CDO and has the same issue. It will be an armed forces issue across all of them because their records don't transfer across.
The NHS app QR code is the best way forward but as others have said not all can use it.

Personally I think double jab evidence should be a pre req for most events now. Our spike in Plymouth is due to the 18-29 age range (The data shows this as fact. I'm not making it up) and this will force people to get the jabs.

I would also expect anyone looking after my family to be double jabbed as well to be honest.
Go back a few posts as i have already replied on how us in the military canbget the QR code and access our vaccine status. Hope that helps

May 8, 2011
The issue applies if you had your second jab in a different UK nation as currently none of the separate NHS records get recognised by the others, becoming a problem for students vaccinated at home and at their University in one of the other UK nations.