Premier League final day | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Premier League final day

Apr 5, 2008
haha leeds and leicester down along with saints,thats 3 home and away sell-outs and points in the bag

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Leicester are relegated with the highest wage bill and most expensive squad in Premier League history

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Was said on SSN that Leicester's Chairman was going to be writing off £194 million of debt- that is extremely eye watering

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
I suspect Leicester will lose some of their top players such as Maddison and Barnes but realistically they should be looking to walk the league next season.

Still a surprise they went down really. Aside from an ageing Jamie Vardy and the loss of Kasper in goal most of those players got them to within touching distance of Europe. Individually there are some decent players but clearly as a collective this season it just didn’t work.

Not sure what happens with Leeds. I’d expect them to be top 6 at least but surely they will lose some of their better players, especially the likes of Tyler Adams, Jack Harrison and Rodrigo.

American Pilgrim

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 18, 2023
USA
I suspect Leicester will lose some of their top players such as Maddison and Barnes but realistically they should be looking to walk the league next season.

Still a surprise they went down really. Aside from an ageing Jamie Vardy and the loss of Kasper in goal most of those players got them to within touching distance of Europe. Individually there are some decent players but clearly as a collective this season it just didn’t work.

Not sure what happens with Leeds. I’d expect them to be top 6 at least but surely they will lose some of their better players, especially the likes of Tyler Adams, Jack Harrison and Rodrigo.
Good post.

I think Leicester just finally wound down if that makes any sense, and the guys they have had who have overperformed relative to their talent level imo, just did not happen this season.But as you say, I cannot see them losing too, too much so should be one of the favorites to go right back up. Barnes and Maddison will be gone yes, and would not shock me if Tielemans exits also.

Leeds is hilarious to me; was hoping they went down and I don't think its 100 percent guaranteed by any means that they will go right back up. Adams will be gone, not going to take up McKennie's option, Harrison, Rodrigo being linked for a move back to Spain, and would not totally surprise me if Aaronsen is sold either. They have a lot of work to do.

Southampton tbh out of the ones that went down, are the best set up imo to go back up right away. Have several good young players and I don't think they will lose a lot. Key for them will be to keep Ward-Prowse and Martin getting the best out of all of them(Know not confirmed yet but sure it will be of him going there).