pre start of second half limbering up | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

pre start of second half limbering up

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
it demonstrates to me the ineptitude of our management team with this risible and pathetic "training" before the match re-starts. why on earth do they do it.it clearly doesn't work. fletcher,romain and nancekivill out now! :furious:

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Steve Evans":oetqtb1c said:
it demonstrates to me the ineptitude of our management team with this risible and pathetic "training" before the match re-starts. why on earth do they do it.it clearly doesn't work. fletcher,romain and nancekivill out now! :furious:

Not totally sure I agree with that. Quite often the team come out for the second half and score within the first 10 minutes, like last night. The limbering up could give them that edge over their opponents after the break.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Sam Barker":2v2833fh said:
Steve Evans":2v2833fh said:

Not totally sure I agree with that. Quite often the team come out for the second half and score within the first 10 minutes, like last night. The limbering up could give them that edge over their opponents after the break.
sam we lost. they should be 95 minutes fit not a small burst just after half time