Port Vale promoted | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Port Vale promoted

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Beat Mansfield 3 0 in League 2 play off final

A certain Mr Robbie Wiiliams will be happy

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
That game we had up there in Lowe’s first season was dreadful, an empty stadium, zero atmosphere and a woeful game.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
That game we had up there in Lowe’s first season was dreadful, an empty stadium, zero atmosphere and a woeful game.
Let us entertain you?

Happy with that tbh. Grandkids in Stafford.
Just need a nice Summer/Spring weekend away fixture so it's odds on a rainy November/February Tuesday night!!

Jul 28, 2020
Saw them win 1-0 at Exeter.

Add them to the list of no-frill teams who are difficult to play against : Wycombe and Cambridge.

Another one we could easily lose if we try to play tippy-tappy football against them.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Not happy hunting ground for us though in the League.

Saw us lose there under Shilton, Sheridan (although technically not appointed) and Lowe. In Waiters day, we lost and had 3 sent off.

Missed the infamous 5-1 as was visiting a terminally ill friend.

Anyone else seen us get League points there?

Reactions: saxman and notwop

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I don’t know if people remember this, but Port Vale were one of the clubs that voted for a points per game basis to finish the season when Argyle got promoted from league two.

It cost them a chance of promotion but their chair lady, l believe it’s the same one you could see in the crowd today, wanted to do the right thing for football, league two clubs and not just for Port Vale.

For me, Karma came back around today and gave them a promotion that they pushed aside the chance of a few years back.

Well done to them. But this l think is more deserved for her and her unselfishness in an industry that’s not known for it.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
James Wilson was PM but went by his second given name!
Like James Callaghan who wasn't really James!!
And Paul McCartney! Another famous James!!
Confusing neh?

Nov 18, 2011
An away day I really like, there's several cracking pubs on the walk from Longport station to Vale Park 🍻

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I don’t know if people remember this, but Port Vale were one of the clubs that voted for a points per game basis to finish the season when Argyle got promoted from league two.

It cost them a chance of promotion but their chair lady, l believe it’s the same one you could see in the crowd today, wanted to do the right thing for football, league two clubs and not just for Port Vale.

For me, Karma came back around today and gave them a promotion that they pushed aside the chance of a few years back.

Well done to them. But this l think is more deserved for her and her unselfishness in an industry that’s not known for it.
Saw her interviewed after the game and she came across really well. Seems a sensible owner.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Saw them win 1-0 at Exeter.

Add them to the list of no-frill teams who are difficult to play against : Wycombe and Cambridge.

Another one we could easily lose if we try to play tippy-tappy football against them.
I didnt see that side to them at all yesterday, even when 11 v 11. I saw some excellent runs to the corners, Wilson in particular delivering incisive passes. Didn't see anything to criticise at all. As my son remarked, an "emphatic" performance.