(Poll) Will you be buying a season ticket? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

(Poll) Will you be buying a season ticket?

Will you buy a season ticket

• Yes - no question about it

Votes: 62 34.3%
  • Possibly - depends who owns us

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • Possibly - depends on the price

Votes: 37 20.4%
  • No - no possibility

Votes: 48 26.5%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Cult Of Personality

I will give up my season ticket based on who is running the club

If it Risdale then no i will not be buying a season ticket

and will pick and choose my games

Anyone Else

And back in block 14 with the rest of group of us

A

Anonymous

I'm waiting this season.

Purely because I want to know who's running my club.

Heaney keeps on being mentioned, and I really don't want that. :(

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Most likely won't buy an ST at all unless it's very cheap. The ownership isn't likely to have any influence on my decision. But if there's something similar to the old White Membership I'd likely go for it, just in case there's some remote possibility of needed priority for a big game.

Jul 29, 2010
Green_Matt":2os2xmfa said:
Most likely won't buy an ST at all unless it's very cheap. The ownership isn't likely to have any influence on my decision. But if there's something similar to the old White Membership I'd likely go for it, just in case there's some remote possibility of needed priority for a big game.

So a consortium of the mafia, gadaffi and a bunch of paedophiles take over and you'd give of your money?.

It makes a huge difference so you shouldn't part with a penny until you know.

A

allgreenedup

Can't afford one this year, got to find endowment shortfall for another bunch of lying sh*ts to keep a roof over my head

May 22, 2006
Didn't vote in the poll due to being exiled but even if I wasn't, I would not get a season ticket if Ridsdale is still here. Not after what he did with the Cardiff ST money. I like to have a vague idea of where the cash is going.

M

mikepafc84

Will almost definately be getting a ST nxt season! duz any1 knw if the direct debit payments are available for them again - would be so much easier!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Who ever what ever I will be renewing.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
X Isle":3uj350sk said:
Green_Matt":3uj350sk said:

So a consortium of the mafia, gadaffi and a bunch of paedophiles take over and you'd give of your money?.

It makes a huge difference so you shouldn't part with a penny until you know.

What a ridiculous statement :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will be renewing who ever is charge

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
PASOTI being a popular Plymouth Argyle supporters website,a high proportion of members would be season ticket holders anyway,so would be expected to renew in any case.What is cause for concern though is the 20%,at this early stage who wont renew whatever.If this is reflected in actual sales then you are looking at 3800/4000 season ticket sales at most for this coming season.Mr Ridsdale would do well to take on board some of the views expressed on here.Being the dictator that he is I rather much doubt it though.

May 23, 2011
I probably will even though ill be up north and will only be able to attend 10-12 games, Will help me out with getting Away tickets though :)

B

bandwagon

Definitely not - last season I withdrew my ST because of the 7 and now because the alternatives don't look any better!! As for the ones that just accept 'anyone' in charge - :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: !!

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
Had to post a 'no', but will continue with white membership if it still exists next season. I can't get to most midweek games due to travel times and work commitments (till we move back down :) ), so a membership suits me better than a season ticket. Maybe memberships should be included in the poll?