(Poll) Will you be buying a season ticket? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

(Poll) Will you be buying a season ticket?

Will you buy a season ticket

• Yes - no question about it

Votes: 62 34.3%
  • Possibly - depends who owns us

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • Possibly - depends on the price

Votes: 37 20.4%
  • No - no possibility

Votes: 48 26.5%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 29, 2008
until you know what the ownership structure of the club will be? I know that I won't, time for a poll maybe?

Dec 19, 2008
I will. It's either that or spending every Saturday listening to Gordon Sparks and kicking my kitchen cupboards.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
POTD for me. I can't afford the outlay of a season ticket this year. But to be honest with Ridsdale around, I probably wouldn't have renewed even if I could afford it.

Aug 24, 2008
Yep, for the first time ever. Usually POTD due to wrk commitments but weekends off now (i must be a glutton for punishment :grin: :grin: :grin: )

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

No season ticket for me as I will still be living in Bournemouth. Will visit games at HP as and when but I imagine it will be less this season due to the mess that is currently going on. Miss the first few games (and all of the friendlies I think) due to work commitments so yeah I might not be at HP much at all this season.

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
Ignore all of my posts on this topic.

I will ebb and flow until the prices are announced...........

And when they are i will be straight up there to renew damn it.

This flaming football clubs got a grip on me :banghead:

edited to add that in the light of the latest news on the staff wages i will not renew until they have been paid in full.

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
my reasoning is more financial but I will POTD this season. Will probably be at 90% of games so maybe a white membership if they still do them.

Had the direct debit payment option been available i'd probably have made uncomfortable sacrifices to carry on but allas.

M

Marcus The Green

It depends on the price for me now. With us being in a lower league, I'd expect there to be quite a few offers to boost the crowd numbers....might cancel out the savings from a season ticket out.

Jan 2, 2010
Will go when I can. Saturday is the only chance I get to make beer (5-6 hour job)
Evenings are possible, but I start work at 5 am.

Oct 4, 2010
ZeeZan6":15ym9xw8 said:
If they scrap u23 I will be potd most probably.. I cant afford an adult st right now.

This ^.

Being an exile, il never be able to make it worth actually buying one, but i did last year anyway as the club needed the money and i didnt lose that much. Take away the u23, and there is no chance.

M

MylesPAFC

No season ticket for me next season, off to university, will be going to more away games than home games I think!