🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
So, no points for cup matches. What a load of botox. Loyalty is……. Only league matches it would seem

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Reactions: Brussels Bureaucrat

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Fleetwood game is now pay on the day but be aware ...

Screenshot_20220804-222638_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ChepstowGreen

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I was just giving a possible scenario using this points based statement from the club ...

"On a discretionary basis for high-profile away fixtures, the Home Park Ticket Office will reserve an allocation of tickets on a points-based system, before the remainder will be sold as usual – going to Season Ticket holders as standard, then Flexi Ticket holders and Big Green Lottery members, and then General Sale."

If you are a flexi ticket and Big Green Lottery member do you have higher priority than someone who has just either flexi / BGL but not both?!

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
If you are a flexi ticket and Big Green Lottery member do you have higher priority than someone who has just either flexi / BGL but not both?!
Both have the same priority.
I was also originally told by the ticketing office that having both didn't entitle me to two priority tickets, but they conceded on that occasion. That was 3 or 4 years ago and I've not tried since.

BeetleBurger

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 9, 2017
West Yorkshire
So if you cant get to alot of matches to get a decent amount of points, could people theoretically by a child ticket or cheapest going and still get the points?

Feb 8, 2005
So if you cant get to alot of matches to get a decent amount of points, could people theoretically by a child ticket or cheapest going and still get the points?
Identification would be an issue there, as a child ticket would have to be authenticated with evidence of date of birth, and the points would be apportioned to that person only.

If you were an adult then an adult ticket would be the only way to ensure getting pointage.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth

No points for those of us holding flexi membership either. Disappointed there is, so far, no acknowledgement for those of us who like STs put (admittedly less) money into club coffers in advance.

I'm a flexi member too - as I understand it we would get ticket priority over a non-member with more points, because tickets are available to us before they go on general sale, at least for home games.

Does anyone know how many flexi members there are, just out of interest?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
The way I read it, you will get your points as and when you get a ticket to attend rather than points for all six up front.

Me too.

However, speaking personally, I have purchased a flexi/white membership for a few seasons. Also supported the lottery for over 10 years.

In truth, buying a membership is my way of supporting the club from over 200 miles away from Home Park. Due to the geographical issue plus other commitments over the years I don’t think I have ever made it to 6 home games in a season. Probably 4 on average and perhaps 9 or 10 away games. The club, therefore, benefits as I pay more per home ticket than the flexi member who makes 6 games a season.

So from my perspective, the points system is not hugely attractive as it stands. Might get 40 points from attending home games although in theory I have paid for 60 points with the membership. In comparison ST holders get 230 points (10 for every game) even if for whatever reason they only attend 18 home games.

Guess no scheme is perfect and there are always winners and losers and if the second tier priority isn't comprised then that is something. Not totally convinced though that there is much benefit in getting a membership because as a BGL subscriber, you already getting second tier priority for tickets without paying out £100+ up front each season.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
The wife and I are season ticket holders and we are both going to Fleetwood tomorrow. I have no idea how these point things work, but I I missed out from getting first shout on away tickets I would be pretty annoyed to be fair.

pafc cobbie08

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Nov 16, 2008
Hampshire
The wife and I are season ticket holders and we are both going to Fleetwood tomorrow. I have no idea how these point things work, but I I missed out from getting first shout on away tickets I would be pretty annoyed to be fair.
You'll have first chance if that's the case.

Reactions: Doyley43

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
You did get first shout because you are season ticket holders but for the higher demand matches you might not be first in the queue unless you have the required number of points. Rest aside though, those ahead of you will also be season ticket holders, at least until next season.

Reactions: Doyley43