Argyle v Ipswich Town - the build up (sold out) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Ipswich Town - the build up (sold out)

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
And no doubt superbly by Matchday Moments as usual!

Last minute decision to buy a ticket and drive down - Grandstand Upper for the first time. Couldn't miss the tribute to my all-time Argyle hero from the 74/75 season, and if Billy Rafferty is going to be there too... how could I not be there? Can't wait!

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2005
There is usually a press briefing on a Thursday which gives us a rundown on how injuries are getting on.

Unless this has been covered elsewhere, could we have an injury that we don't want the opposition to know about?

Aug 11, 2013
Was in Home Park Thursday night tying the PAFC Display sheets to seats. Got soaked. Still plenty to do and anyone able to help tonight (Friday 29th) from 5pm will make a big difference. It’s a Mariner tribute. Meet at Barn Park end of ground. See PAFC DISPLAYS social media for any updates. Perhaps message them if you’re planning to come.

Aug 11, 2013
The pitch looked absolutely waterlogged last night - quite a few visible puddles. Hopefully this dry few hours will allow the drains time to get rid of the standing water ready for the next deluge tonight … as proved in the last 5 minutes of the last home game - even our pitch can only take so much !

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
In the morning after the Bolton game there was a photo of the pitch and it looked absolutely fine, so the expected heavy rain tonight will clear off the pitch by the morning plus the weather forecast is fine for Saturday.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Bit frustrating to see the single seats scattered around esp. when lots of people go with a friend or family. I know the ST holders have the right to stay where they are but shame there isn't an app or a bot (whatever that might be) so that 'casuals' buying singles or odd numbers can't be built into existing rows rather than absolute free choice to leave a gap (which is human nature tbf).

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Met office normally more reliable than BBC site.