Argyle v Ipswich Town - the build up (sold out) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Ipswich Town - the build up (sold out)

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I struggle to understand why our police force insist on a 300 seat gap when Man City and QPR fans could reach across and shake hands in an extremely high profile fixture in 2012.

It’s odds. I was in an advertised mixed fan section at the Euros too. England and Italian fans mixing no problem at all. Don’t Fulham have their fans mixed with away fans too or am I dreaming that?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Even when Celtic/Rangers used to permit away fans, there was only ever one row of segregation. This is Plymouth Argyle Vs Ipswich Town.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
It’s odds. I was in an advertised mixed fan section at the Euros too. England and Italian fans mixing no problem at all. Don’t Fulham have their fans mixed with away fans too or am I dreaming that?
It used to be like that at Craven Cottage, there was a ‘neutrals’ section.

However, since they re-designed the Riverside Stand earlier this year (I believe) it’s strictly divided into Home and Away sections

Oct 14, 2015
There’s always one who will spoil the party in regards to segregation. If fans can assault (allegedly) their own turnstile people then what likelihood them squaring up to opposing fans.

May 16, 2016
There’s always one who will spoil the party in regards to segregation. If fans can assault (allegedly) their own turnstile people then what likelihood them squaring up to opposing fans.
Let's hope not and that everyone in the biggest crowd since 2008 have a great trouble free day out, the Argyle supporters go home happy with the 3 points and suitability impressed with events on and off the pitch enough to return en masse for the next home games v Wycombe and Wigan late November.