Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumours | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumours

Apr 30, 2011
Lewis would appear to be a holding midfield player. Would kind of make sense, as Houghton could play further forward if needed. It would also allow Randell to go out on loan to a L2 team as his development is not really being helped by sitting on the bench.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Does this mean that Pan is on the move?

Given Pan will be in Africa for most of January, I’d be very surprised if he left this month.

In midfield at the moment we have Mayor and Broom who don’t quite work together, Pan as a box-to-box player, Houghton in the deep role and Randell as a young player filling in when needed. I’m not surprised we are looking for an extra option. Hopefully someone in the Pan mould.

Just need another forward and left centre back to go along with.

Reactions: Manic minor
Jul 28, 2020
I have always liked Armand Gnanduillet - who looks set to exit Hearts in January.

A number of English clubs reported to be interested - including former boss Gary bowyer, now at Salford.

Did very well at Blackpool. Tall and quick- I feel sure he’d look great in a green shirt. Here’s hoping. 😉

Reactions: Green as Grass
Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I have always liked Armand Gnanduillet - who looks set to exit Hearts in January.

A number of English clubs reported to be interested - including former boss Gary bowyer, now at Salford.

Did very well at Blackpool. Tall and quick- I feel sure he’d look great in a green shirt. Here’s hoping. 😉
He would certainly test Argyle's team announcer's skills. Perhaps it helps to have a Scottish accent?

Reactions: Railway sleeper
Aug 5, 2016
Morgan Whittaker of Swansea - has scored four goals against us this season including the spectacular one in the pre-season friendly. Out of favour with Russell Martin and apparently he's looking to 'offload' him as he nearly went to Lincoln in the last window. Played at all levels from England u-16s to u-20s so will be known to both Neil Dewsnip and Keith Downing. The type of pacey, strong and versatile player we could improve as we have done with Jordan Garrick (who would make an excellent permanent signing) and who seems to have lost his way a little.

I remember reading the Swansea forum when we signed Garrick. Many didn't see the sense of Garrick leaving on loan, but were furious at the prospect of Whittaker leaving. He was in and about the first team at the time, but rumoured to be leaving.

A lot of the Swansea fans didn't seem to have faith in the management's decisions, as if there were a string of decisions on players which didn't make much sense. Hopefully Schuey snd Hallett can capitalise from any hazy thinking up there this January.

Last edited:

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
Can we separate this thread into two: players rumoured to be linked to Argyle and players that we might like to see in green?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Can we separate this thread into two: players rumoured to be linked to Argyle and players that we might like to see in green?

The first post gives the updated list of players rumoured to be linked with Argyle.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Apr 1, 2009
Apparently Lowe wants Hardie to join him.

It may be true. It may also be lazy journalist wondering who to Link Lowe to, and settling on our top scorer.