Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 67 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Jul 28, 2020
Until we see him, we wonā€™t know but makes me want to see him, Camara, Miller and Edwards in the team now.

If we do bring in another RWB and a Forward l think itā€™s a good window. Will need though to replace Grant / Camara or both in midfield if they go.
I think the squad size cap is 22 players aged 21 or over ( excluding keepers). We currently have 18.

I think we are going to need the full compliment this season, with the 5 subs rule. So if we are going to be serious challengers, in my opinion, weā€™ll need another 4 players ( new reserve keeper, and any signings aged under 21 could still be made, and wouldnā€™t count in this total)....

MGM

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 7, 2021
I think the squad size cap is 22 players aged 21 or over ( excluding keepers). We currently have 18.

I think we are going to need the full compliment this season, with the 5 subs rule. So if we are going to be serious challengers, in my opinion, weā€™ll need another 4 players ( new reserve keeper, and any signings aged under 21 could still be made, and wouldnā€™t count in this total)....

I think we need competition at RWB. A forward who can physically rough up opposition.

Then l think thatā€™s it. They said it would be about four signings and we have two already.

If anyone goes l imagine they may look at bringing in another loan for them perhaps.

RKB

ā™£ļø PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
We cannot go into the season with only 3 strikers, like we did last season. Ennis got injured before a ball was kicked in anger, and we were down to Hardie, Jephcott and Rhys Shirley, before Agard came in a month or so later.
This team is crying out for some physicality and know-how upfront, to complement what we already have.

Reactions: Fergy and PL2 3DQ

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 25, 2016
Wonder if Steven sessegnon is on the radar of Schumacher as his contract is due to expire soon. Personally I think he'd be a great signing.

All depends if the club want him long term, He wants to come back apparently anyway so if club do wonā€™t him canā€™t see it being hard work to get him.

Jun 27, 2019
I think we need competition at RWB. A forward who can physically rough up opposition.

Then l think thatā€™s it. They said it would be about four signings and we have two already.

If anyone goes l imagine they may look at bringing in another loan for them perhaps.
We also need a goalscoring midfielder. Badly.

Reactions: Drakey
Sep 6, 2006
We cannot go into the season with only 3 strikers, like we did last season. Ennis got injured before a ball was kicked in anger, and we were down to Hardie, Jephcott and Rhys Shirley, before Agard came in a month or so later.
This team is crying out for some physicality and know-how upfront, to complement what we already have.
Exactly. Somebody to get on the end of Miller's crosses. The 3 we have won't do it.

Aug 17, 2005
Wonder if Steven sessegnon is on the radar of Schumacher as his contract is due to expire soon. Personally I think he'd be a great signing.
It's an interesting prospect, as he was offered a new contract a few weeks ago and as of yet no mention of it being signed.

Jun 27, 2019
We do, but where we gonna play him especially if Mayor remains the main man in one of the CM postions.
It'd be up to Mayor and Pan (if he's still around) to up their game. We aren't getting promoted without more goals from midfield.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
A striker to give us something a bit different up top (Iā€™m thinking a Sam Vokes type), and a right wing back to compete with Joe, then I think weā€™ll be looking pretty good.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Iā€™d like to see the target man striker ( Possibly Mandron from Crewe), a Right wing back, and another centre back on loan. Problem is clubs will be hesitant to send their defenders here knowing weā€™ve got 5 solid ones already