Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 55 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Mar 15, 2010
plymouth
He looks and sounds decent. Can play both wingback positions. Feel we will probably miss out on him as plenty interested. Does suffer with hamstring injuries tho

Reactions: PL2 3DQ

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Miller's 18 month old showreel is quite good, as they always are, he looks like a winger rather than an out and out striker.
He played 30 games for Rotherham last season, in the previous season he played several games in the Championship and then went out on loan to Northampton in January 2021 but didn't score any goals that season.

Very decent article about him here. I think he would fit in well. Does appear to have a lot of hamstring issues though.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Can we afford to have a player with so many injuries?

May 22, 2006
Rotherham have just lost Michael Smith and Michael Ihiekwe to Sheffield Wednesday. Won’t be many left at this rate.

Mar 15, 2012
Conor Wickham has been made available on a free transfer, and he adds a lot of height and strength to any team 👀

Apr 1, 2009
Conor Wickham has been made available on a free transfer, and he adds a lot of height and strength to any team 👀
He does. On the rare occasions that he's fit enough to take the field. Injury prone and high wages unlikely to attract us.

Reactions: Drake

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Very decent article about him here. I think he would fit in well. Does appear to have a lot of hamstring issues though.

Regardless of whether we sign him, I really like the idea of us getting fast, skilful attack minded wingbacks who can beat a man. I think these type of players would compliment Edwards and Grant, offer us something different and create competition for places.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
A winger who can defend decently? Bit of an oxymoron. You don't ask for much!
This is it for me. It's League 1 - we simply are very unlikely to get a wing-back who is fantastic both going forward and defensively. Likewise, we are very unlikely to get a centre-back who is great at marking, heading and playing the ball out.

Reactions: Penmaster